What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Tigers side

i know eels will provide a better attack and defence than what sharks produced, having said that i remember farah carving us up maybe even last year i think. If our defence is at the standard of the last few weeks, we will account for the tigers.

Raudonikis

Juniors
Sorry, Hybrid, but I dont think Moltzen, Marshall and Farrah will be given much latitude on Friday night. Its not a depleted Cronulla side youre facing - its a rock-solid Parramatta. Robson, Keating, Reddy and Lowrie will contain your attack. I think, ironically, the game will be won and lost in the forwards. Lafranchi out, Cayless back in. Theres the game right there. Oh......and then, of course, theres Jarryd Hayne - the Prince of Parramatta. :lol::lol::lol:

What the f**k are you on lingard? The beer good in nowra today?He has been at the Titans for 3 years.

Last edited:

hybrid_tiger

Coach
Sorry, Hybrid, but I dont think Moltzen, Marshall and Farrah will be given much latitude on Friday night. Its not a depleted Cronulla side youre facing - its a rock-solid Parramatta. Robson, Keating, Reddy and Lowrie will contain your attack. I think, ironically, the game will be won and lost in the forwards. Lafranchi out, Cayless back in. Theres the game right there. Oh......and then, of course, theres Jarryd Hayne - the Prince of Parramatta. :lol::lol::lol:

Talk it up champ.

You've played Sharks, Knights and the Warriors the last three weeks - hardly any stern tests in there. We've played the Roosters and Sharks, but also beat Manly.

Anyway, it will be close either way.

Latest posts