What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Tigers Targeted

Davester

Juniors
I see thread after thread of how the wests tigers should be booted out the comp, how some other team should replace us and so fourth. It really gets to me...these guys don't bother mentioning our big attendance and look at our smaller attendances at leichardt oval. Why are we being targetted? souths pull in small crowds and yet we get attacked....they can bitch all they want about us being put out the comp but it aint happening so ups yours to all the people that think so low and bad of the tigers...this club is staying wether they like or not...

Sincas

Juniors
because they are morons trying to bait us. I steer clear of that forum these days unless there is something to gain out of it.. like positive exposure.. My advice is to ignore.

JamMastahShane

Juniors
Sincas said:
because they are morons trying to bait us. I steer clear of that forum these days unless there is something to gain out of it.. like positive exposure.. My advice is to ignore.

Here, Here.

banner15.jpg

Wrighty79

Juniors
If they tried to take my Wests Tigers... I'd take their lives. i believe in an eye for an eye, and as the Tigers are my life...

hemeroid

Juniors
wat dey hav to understandz is dat last saturday we played

1) in wet n windy conditions
2) vs melbourne who dont bring anyz support
3) on bledisloe cup nite - (lyk som ppl didnt wanna miss dat)
4) we had just cum off 4 losses (u cant xpect the biggest turnout)

EWS

Juniors
They wont boot the Wests Tigers. We did the right thing by merging, while other clubs were stubourn.

But I really dont think the NRL will be booting anyone. If clubs go it will be of their own accord.

innsaneink

Referee
A couple of sore loser melbourne fans have nothing to write about other than crap to try and upset us.

They expected to come to leichhardt and get an easy two points....too bad suckers.

Their so-called tough guy trys to take out one of our best (not for the first time)....didnt do any good, losers.

One of their high profile players has announced hes getting out quik smart to go to newcastle for 4 years becoz.....

I wanna play origin

Translation: I have buckleys and none of doing that while playing for melb.

Hope they miss a home semi becoz of us......theyre also still rattled as we speak and their preparation for there Parra game is disrupted....

gr8_1

Juniors
innsaneink said:
A couple of sore loser melbourne fans have nothing to write about other than crap to try and upset us.

They expected to come to leichhardt and get an easy two points....too bad suckers.

Their so-called tough guy trys to take out one of our best (not for the first time)....didnt do any good, losers.

One of their high profile players has announced hes getting out quik smart to go to newcastle for 4 years becoz.....

I wanna play origin

Translation: I have buckleys and none of doing that while playing for melb.

Hope they miss a home semi becoz of us......theyre also still rattled as we speak and their preparation for there Parra game is disrupted....

The key word there is a "couple". Thats how many fans those pathetic losers from Melbourne have. Melbourne is the worst place in Australia. Who would wanna go there. There so called landmark The Yarra is the equivalent of our Parramatta River. Pathetic Place. Pathetic People.

They will never have the tradition and history our proud club has. Balmain and Wests were sacrificed in order for them to be accepted into the NRL and they have the audacity (spelling) to suggest our club should go.

They can GGF !!

Latest posts