What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Tigers team to face the Eels

mean_maori_mean

Juniors
For some reason I rate Tuiaki - he needs to be played in the second and he needs to play straight "island styles" - hard and straight.
He is unstoppable in Premier League - bumping off the whole team to score a try.
He eventually step up - maybe the waratahs might be interested.
Reckon he would carve up in the superleague - are they still letting people on Pacific Island passsports come in not on the quota.

hybrid_tiger

Coach
WeakLemonCordial said:
Tuiaki, O'Hara, Fitzhenry (despite last week) are even worse

If Fitzhenry plays like he did last week, every week, I'd have absolutely no problems with him in the side.

His problem has always been consistency.

Anyway, Fitzhenry isn't our problem. Oour soft as marshmellow forwards are. Headed by Gibbs.

Maroubra Eel

Coach
hybrid_tiger said:
If Fitzhenry plays like he did last week, every week, I'd have absolutely no problems with him in the side.

His problem has always been consistency.

Anyway, Fitzhenry isn't our problem. Oour soft as marshmellow forwards are. Headed by Gibbs.

If you reckon your forwards are marshmellows, then its gunna be one big gooey mess up front when you combine them with our marshmellows.

Latest posts