What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Tigers Triple Crown

DonMak

Juniors
Exactly, they can only beat whats put in front of them. Not exactly their fault...

Nugby

Juniors
World Sevens ended last year, so I don't know if you can still count it. I don't know about the strength of Parramatta who they played in the grand final but both the Dragons and the Tigers fielding very strong teams. If it was Tigers v Parramatta in the grand final with a resounding Tigers victory I would have been suffering Deja Vu (especially if the Tigers had scored their match winner with f*cking seventeen seconds to go again)

jed

First Grade
nospam49™ said:
The Tigers hold the trophy.

Untill someone wins it off of them....the Tigers are the World Sevens champions.

So using that logic, Canberra are the reigning NSWRL premiers?

Pfffft!!!

jed

First Grade
emotional and stupid? but using your train of thought, what I said is true, isn't it?

Hari Kari

Juniors
jed said:
emotional and stupid? but using your train of thought, what I said is true, isn't it?
not really.

the nswrl comp got taken over by the nrl.

if the sevens had been taken over by a new name you'd be closer.

however it didn't get taken over, so the tigers are the last and current champs

Latest posts