What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Tigers v Nth Qld

Moffo

Referee
2 teams who have never played in a Grand Final before!

What a great result for rugby league.

League was the winner today

How good will next Sunday night be? Can't wait to be there!

aids

Bench
moffo please don't tip anyone
i want the result to be mystery

GOOD JOB COWBOYS!!!
i knew you had it in you!!!!!!!

4 VS.5

NRL IS THE BEST!!!!!!

aussies1st

Staff member
This should be a ripper. Must be a number of people eating humble pie after they wanted the Cowboys gone after round 1.

thuganomics

Coach
Cowboys all the way.

Tigers will go in as favorites, hence I go for the underdogs and Cowboys will have that tag on them.

Cowboys for Premiership success in 2005!

lockyno1

Post Whore
This is a real toss of the coin. The old saying of "you learn more from a loss than a win" is true in my opinion. Therefore the Cowboys will play a lot better than they did in Week 1 of the finals. My heart says Tigers but my head says Cowboys.

aussies1st

Staff member
Cowboys have the finals experience but I feel it will come down to which team gets over their nerves the quickest.

Big_Bad_Shark_Fan

First Grade
to think it doesnt get any bigger than this
two - three years ago they were battling each other to stay away from the spoon
now they are battling for the premiership

lockyno1

Post Whore
The tigers will have to pay attention in the first 20. The Cowboys are so dangerous from open play. If the game is close at halftime I will favour the Tigers but if the Cowboys are leading by any more than 6, I can't see the Tigers reeling them in during gf conditions!

Manu Vatuvei

Coach
The Cowboys have had the easiest run to the GF in the history of the McIntyre system and if there's any justice they will lose by 40.

Big Pete

Referee
Easiest? That must be your opinion...

But what a grand final and what a set up. The two fairy tale teams of the last two years.

As you can tell by my sig. I joined the Cows bandwagon.

I reckon the Tigers will win however I thought Parra would win today so anything could happen, all I expect is the unexpected.

Manu Vatuvei

Coach
They came 5th, lost by 50, beat the team who came 6th, and then won a terrible game today. If that isn't an easy run I don't know what is.

aids

Bench
the cowboys went well today, they deserve to be there next sunday

as someone said before the semis

if wests and cowboys make it too the GF it'll be called the "What the f**k Happened Here" grand final
and what happened was all the big boppers couldn't last the distance

this grand final should be called the "who has the ugliest step sisters, cinderella" grand final

Hari Kari

Juniors
aussies1st said:
Cowboys have the finals experience but I feel it will come down to which team gets over their nerves the quickest.

cows don't have much on the tigers when it comes to finals experience, was their first go last year.

tigers do have a coach who's won grand finals though and been through lots of finals campaigns.

might be a repeat of last year where captain and coach of the year win the premiership.

Latest posts