What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Tigers v Nth Qld

bowen_1

Juniors
Thierry Henry said:
They came 5th, lost by 50, beat the team who came 6th, and then won a terrible game today. If that isn't an easy run I don't know what is.
You can only play whats in front of you mate.

RABK

Referee
lockyno1 said:
Sorry, so close there. You were nearly in the game for what was it...10 minutes there!:roll:

CWB is a passionate Knights fan idiot.

Cowboys all the way.

Tigers will go in as favorites, hence I go for the underdogs and Cowboys will have that tag on them.

Cowboys for Premiership success in 2005!
i have no idea why we are faves nth qld held the premiers too 0 im not too confedent about this game either theres going too be way too much pressure on the tigers now who are exspected too win :(

aussies1st

Staff member
Its a hard one to pick. If the Cowboys play like they did yesterday they will be tough to beat. If both teams play at their best then we are in for one great Grand Final.

Moffo

Referee
i know who ill tip but i won't say it!

it feels a bit lilke 1989 revisited. Out of Sydney team in the Grand Final for the first time, a resurgent tigers team battling against the odds and just the fans, still as passionate at 1989. What an event we have to look forward to

Thierry Henry said:
The Cowboys have had the easiest run to the GF in the history of the McIntyre system and if there's any justice they will lose by 40.

if there is any justice your computer would blow up so we don't have to read your crap ..

yes i agree ...any team that can keep the minor premiers scoreless for 80 mins have had an easy run ...tool ....

see if what i say can get through your bitter twisted logic........
they did get thrashed in the !st week ,BUT, because they played well enough through the yr to finish 5th they got another opportunity to advance through the finals
Life is all about opportunities &wether you take advantage of them ....
well the cowboys did &after yesterdays performance deserve to be in the gf.
if you dont like that bad luck

Mr Saab

Referee
where is it in the rules of the finals system that states that if you lose by more than 30 that you are out of the finals series??????
Lose by 44 or lose by 4 you still lose.
So what they got smashed 3 weeks ago???? whoopee f**king dooo. They played by the rules and they are in the GF and full credit to them

Mr. Fahrenheit

Referee
Cowboys recoverd and played well against malbourne and Parra, they deserve to be there, and i dont the the arguement otherwise

Manu Vatuvei

Coach
dazza62 said:
if there is any justice your computer would blow up so we don't have to read your crap ..

yes i agree ...any team that can keep the minor premiers scoreless for 80 mins have had an easy run ...tool ....

see if what i say can get through your bitter twisted logic........
they did get thrashed in the !st week ,BUT, because they played well enough through the yr to finish 5th they got another opportunity to advance through the finals
Life is all about opportunities &wether you take advantage of them ....
well the cowboys did &after yesterdays performance deserve to be in the gf.
if you dont like that bad luck

It is bad luck, definitely. I feel very unfortunate to have to watch the Cowboys insipid brand of rugby league for another week, in a grand-final no less.

They kept the minor premiers to 0 cos this years minor premiers were the worst in living memory with an extremely mediocre halves pairing destined to trip up sooner rather than later. If the Cowboys had actually had to play one of the two best teams (Dragons or Tigers) they would have had no chance.

TheEelsFanatic said:
Cowboys recoverd and played well against malbourne and Parra, they deserve to be there, and i dont the the arguement otherwise
I'd say they were lucky and played two teams that were not on top of their game, for whatever reason.

Slappy

Juniors
cowboys fumbled their way into the grand final!
Deadset they should all buy lottery tickets with that sort of blind luck!

LESStar58

Referee
Moffo said:
i know who ill tip but i won't say it!

it feels a bit lilke 1989 revisited. Out of Sydney team in the Grand Final for the first time, a resurgent tigers team battling against the odds and just the fans, still as passionate at 1989. What an event we have to look forward to

Its a lot like 1999 for me! Merged team vs expansion team! Great result for the Greatest Game Of All.

I'm glad the Cowboys made it cos they really shoulda been there last year. I won't be backing anyone in particular. I dont have to work on the Monday so I'm just gonna kick back with a dozen coldies and enjoy the game!

Big_Bad_Shark_Fan

First Grade
I remember back in 2001 going to watch these two battling teams, with only us diehards on the hill at Leichardt. We won that day 20-18 in one of the worst games of football ive seen, in front of 3000 people, in a game which decided the bottom end of the ladder more than the top.

who would of thought just a few years on, these two teams would fight for rugby leagues ultimate prize

LESStar58

Referee
Big_Bad_Shark_Fan said:
I remember back in 2001 going to watch these two battling teams, with only us diehards on the hill at Leichardt. We won that day 20-18 in one of the worst games of football ive seen, in front of 3000 people, in a game which decided the bottom end of the ladder more than the top.

who would of thought just a few years on, these two teams would fight for rugby leagues ultimate prize

um..a diehard what supporter? A sharks fan on the hill at leichardt? Turn it up! What bandwagon are you on?

Latest posts