What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Tim And Brod May Miss Tigers

sando88

Not a Moderator
yes he did, he was charged with grade 2 yet managed to play this week against canberra

Parra Guru

Coach
tbh he isnt a good enough player to have him not playing at 100%, if he does get injured it doesnt bother me to much because he is a shark next year, not that I would ever wish injury on anyone.

For a young guy trying to make a go of it, it would bother me if he did further damage.

yes, don't think too many people will consider it a dangerous tackle.. topou tried to offload the ball which helped put himself in a bad position

and if poore got off from a 3wks suspension last week, it would be an outrage if payten missed a week
Difference being - Poore plays for the Dragons - who dont get suspended for anything. Soward especially! If he wins the Dally M ahead of Hayne, THEN the judiciary have something to answer too.

sando88

Not a Moderator
payten and ellis cleared to play!

we will sit farah out if you sit your whole side out

hineyrulz

Post Whore
Caylo and Mateo will be handy replacements for Tim and Brod. Massive game i hope the boys are as fired up as i am :)

Latest posts