What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Tim Auremi

hindy111

Post Whore
Hi just was wondering if there is any news on this guy?
I remember reading him along with pat o' hanolan where two of the brightest second rowers coming thru ...
than he suffered a bad injury last year? Is this another danny sullivan situaion?

Parra Glory

Juniors
Hi just was wondering if there is any news on this guy?
I remember reading him along with pat o' hanolan where two of the brightest second rowers coming thru ...
than he suffered a bad injury last year? Is this another danny sullivan situaion?

I spoke to him not long ago. He isnt playing this year and at this stage it looks highly unlikely he will return to the game.

Stagger eel

Staff member
Here is another name for you rulon nutira were has he gone??

this may shock you but he's signed with Melbourne and playing frontrow for their state cup side...that's right, he couldn't make starting line up for our NYC side last year but is now 1 grade away from playing fg..

Bazal

Post Whore
Terrible news...the kid could have been a star, and to suffer such a bad injury at such a young age is tragic regardless. Hope he gets better

Latest posts