What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

tim Mannah

jayjayselmes

Juniors
I was just wondering what everybody's thoughts were on tim mannah?

when I saw him run on the field I had noticed he was a very bulky guy and quite big for his age......

Hopefully we can squeeze out cordoba and replace him with Tim M............ permanently

Stagger eel

Staff member

when I saw him run on the field I had noticed he was a very bulky guy and quite big for his age......

Hopefully we can squeeze out cordoba and replace him with Tim M............ permanently

that would be difficult they're both in the 17...

spiderdan

Bench
he does look like he could be a very good player for us jayjay. i didn't know much about him before last year when many on here were talking him and his brother up.

Dirty Mutombo

Juniors
I think u can rip down the mckinnon poster on the back of ur bathroom door and replace it with a manah one jayjay. He looks the goods!

The Engineers Room

First Grade

Does this make as little sense to anyone else? He has seen him run on the field and his body type is enough to give him a permanent starting spot. Just remember no matter what you thought it was his first game. All reports seem to be positive though which is encouraging. I have seen more than 1 game of his and I think he can start and based on Josh's lack of form we may see this in the coming weeks.

hineyrulz

Post Whore
I thought he played great for his starting debut, well he outplayed the starting anyway...

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
we'll let you know about mid season

to early to tell after one game

fanaticeel

Juniors
I was very impressed with Mannah, and he's in my fantasy league team. What a bargain! As for el cordoba..he's really gotta step up. :x

ROGUE

Juniors
he's looks capable but geez barring mateo,hindy,ffmm the rest are a serious concern and we quite possible have the weakest pack in the comp

yy_cheng

Coach
I think you would still start fui before mannah. Just purely on experience.

How is the other mannah going? At the Sharks right?

Bazal

Post Whore
Brod Wright to replace Cordoba IMO...I love Fui off the bench, his impact really revs us up. Mannah will be a starting prop in the future, but let him get up to speed on the bench first...he's still a kid

Pazza

First Grade
i thought he was outstanding and it had nothing to do with how big he was or his ability to bend the line. what impressed me was his willingness to work, get the team moving forward.
Something we are lackling from guys like Cordoba and Weller, i remember some point in the openning 20 mins we got a restart from the 20 and reddy took the first hit up and got smashed. i was furious, especially since weller and josh had not done that much work at this point.
For mine Josh is a bench prop or back rower at best, he just doesn't have it physically to start at front row. Weller doesnt do enough work and gives away the dumbest penalties over and over again.

i like:

8.Cayless
9.Keating
10. Big Joe (he is just a big unit, not the big atheletic line breaker like he was in 2003, lets just get him to smash it forward in the openning 20)
11.Hindmarsh
12.Cordoba (needs to up the work, got a spot over weller because he is better behaved)
13.Mateo

14.Keating
15.Moi Moi
16.Mannah
17.Wright

Phillips

Referee
Cordoba is not first grade standard, not in the front row, second row or bench.

and he never will be

Latest posts