What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Tim McGann & Jarrod Saffy

b&wdynamite

Juniors
Just wondering if anyone can give me an update on how these guys transition to league has gone. I remember the talk when they were signed, but haven't heard about them since - after all living in Brisbane they stuggle for space in the paper after cutie's latest whinge/demand.

Can you let me know how they're playing.

Cheers.

Us by 16 tomorrow night. :D

westie

Bench
McGann I can't really comment on other than to say that he has hardly captured my imagination and I think he'll end up at Perth.

Saffy is a natural athlete with raw potential. He and every one else know he has work to do and if he can develope his game he could be a great player. I like him.

yappy

Bench
Saffy certainly looks like he's got the makings of a good player. Big, hard runner, strong, built like a brick shithouse. Gets lost still. Especially in attack - totally different mind set. He'll get it though.