What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Tim Sheens gets contract extension

Borat.

Juniors
Just heard via Big sports Breakfast- Sheens has gotten his contract extension, I missed how long it was for.. Well done to him

Balnmo

Juniors
Great news if it is true. I am a massive fan of Tiger Tim. Fantastic coach and a fantastic ambassodor for our club and the game itself. I hope he does a Bennet and stays for 20yrs

TiggaPlease

Great news if it is true. I am a massive fan of Tiger Tim. Fantastic coach and a fantastic ambassodor for our club and the game itself. I hope he does a Bennet and stays for 20yrs

Thanks Tim, glad to see you're visiting the forums.

Balnmo

Juniors
TiggaPlease.
thanks for your warm welcome, I like to keep my nose in what people are thinkig of our great club, I never listen to it but I like to keep informed.

regards

Tim

Balnmo

Juniors
No need to get personal L.T.D (living the dream)this is a place of opinion not derogatory comments. this forum is for observations on our great club mixed with light hearted humour, there is no need for your comments about our many supporters living next door to our most famous home ground Leichardt Oval at Callum Park. If I was the editor of this forum you would be scrubbed out immediately never to post again. Myself and MACNAZ have cleared the air in a (PM) since my first couple of posts. He is a true gentlemen ot seams unlike yourself.

No need to get personal L.T.D (living the dream)this is a place of opinion not derogatory comments. this forum is for observations on our great club mixed with light hearted humour, there is no need for your comments about our many supporters living next door to our most famous home ground Leichardt Oval at Callum Park. If I was the editor of this forum you would be scrubbed out immediately never to post again. Myself and MACNAZ have cleared the air in a (PM) since my first couple of posts. He is a true gentlemen ot seams unlike yourself.

My apologies to both you & Macnaz was meant as a bit of light hearted humour nothing more.I believe you meant Callan Park not Callum but that is also a bit of light hearted humour.

Balnmo

Juniors
lighten up you lot. (borat & tiggaplease especially) L.T.D and myself are good mates. It has only taken 1 week and I already see you lot as a bunch of sissy, moronic, no life fools. good riddance to you all.

signing off for the last time, Wankers

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member
hows about taking that penis on your forehead and shoving it back into your mouth.

f**kwit

lighten up you lot. (borat & tiggaplease especially) L.T.D and myself are good mates. It has only taken 1 week and I already see you lot as a bunch of sissy, moronic, no life fools. good riddance to you all.

Hey Balnmo you lasted a week,im impressed.

Borat.

Juniors

Hi 5

Latest posts