What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Tim Sheens: Special Guest On Nrl On Fox Tonight

arw76

Juniors
i just hope he's on the show

remember last time they said he'd be on and for some reason he wasn't!!

:roll: weird :roll:

hybrid_tiger

Coach
Very professional.

He confirmed Max's rumour about the Yawnion player we signed.

Also, he didnt seem to be in a rush to re-sign Benji - said we have upgraded his contract 3 times already since he started with us. Ultimately, it is his decision.

We did go for some big names, but we just didnt have the sort of money to splash around.

He would like to merge the lower grades, but he is willing to work with the current structure and he said as long as we are winning the home ground issue should not be a problem - he did not speak about Telstra.

axl rose

Bench
hybrid_tiger said:
He would like to merge the lower grades, but he is willing to work with the current structure and he said as long as we are winning the home ground issue should not be a problem - he did not speak about Telstra.

He said he wouldnt mind seeing Premier league merge but would like to see the Flegg sides stay seperate. To bad Moodie is going to quit, sounds like he wanted to keep him.

magpiemax

Juniors
I wonder if any of you here remember me posting in the 'latest new's 6'thread on the 30th of june, this posting regarding what Sheens had said to Monoghan to try to persuade him into signing:
Magpie max wrote:
"Tim Sheens has spoken to Joel monaghan this week and has made him a generous offer as the Raider's have given him permission to talk,Joel has told Sheens that his main priority is first of all being in the centre's and secondly joining a club that will further enhance his carrer as far as representing is concerned.Sheen's has told Monoghan that the main position's in the team that are crucial for success are No.9,7,6,1."
WELL SURPRISE,SURPRISE,SURPRISE :shock: GUESS WHAT SHEENS SAID TONIGHT ON FOX??? "No.9,7,6,1 are crucial for success." ;-) ;-) ;-)

magpiemax

Juniors
Davester said:
So nothing new on signings?? not even a hint??
At the moment we have one Rugby player signed and waiting for an answer on another Rugby player.
We are currently speaking to a few Premier League player's that's about it.
We did'nt end up getting the other current NRL prop who is still under contract with a Sydney club,now we are just waiting for a few club's to release some player's and that's all.
But I was told that Sheens is happy with what we have already for next year.And I think he mentioned that on Fox as well.
Trust me there ain't going to be any big name signing's announced anytime soon.Don't forget our young player's that we have will be 1 year older and wiser and Sheen's is excited with what we have already.

Stellar

Juniors
he mentioned that it was no good signing players that arent as good as the guys we have at the club which is spot on. All the young guns deserve to play a full season of NRL next year.

magpiemax

Juniors
Stellar said:
he mentioned that it was no good signing players that arent as good as the guys we have at the club which is spot on. All the young guns deserve to play a full season of NRL next year.
That's exactly what I posted when someone mentioned the Shane Walker rumour remember?
I said that my source said to me "Why would we want to sign Walker when we can just keep Mears who is the same if not better." ;-)

Jux

Juniors
magpiemax said:
Stellar said:
That's exactly what I posted when someone mentioned the Shane Walker rumour remember?
I said that my source said to me "Why would we want to sign Walker when we can just keep Mears who is the same if not better." ;-)

Geez, give yourself a rap why don't you :roll: :roll:

Self praise is no praise at all my friend. If you post anything worthwhile I'm sure we will all give you a great big :clap:

bonstonker

Juniors
magpiemax said:
.Sheen's has told Monoghan that the main position's in the team that are crucial for success are No.9,7,6,1."
WELL SURPRISE,SURPRISE,SURPRISE :shock: GUESS WHAT SHEENS SAID TONIGHT ON FOX??? "No.9,7,6,1 are crucial for success." ;-) ;-) ;-)

we know mate,sheens has said this for ages.

Latest posts