What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Tim Sheens: Special Guest On Nrl On Fox Tonight

magpiemax

Juniors
Jux said:
magpiemax said:
Stellar said:
he mentioned that it was no good signing players that arent as good as the guys we have at the club which is spot on. All the young guns deserve to play a full season of NRL next year.
That's exactly what I posted when someone mentioned the Shane Walker rumour remember?
I said that my source said to me "Why would we want to sign Walker when we can just keep Mears who is the same if not better." ;-)

Geez, give yourself a rap why don't you :roll: :roll:

Self praise is no praise at all my friend. If you post anything worthwhile I'm sure we will all give you a great big :clap:
Who the hell are you?????????? :roll: You have posted a total of 5 post's and you have become an authority on self praise!!! 8) Give yourself a dozen buddy.
Sorry I have'nt posted anything worthwhile pal!!! :lol:

innsaneink

Referee
Awww max... they pickin on you mate??? :lol:

I noticed he siad that Satts is retirting and its wasnt common knowledge that Moodie is retiring as well.....he then said "Darren Senter is the same".

That is a lot of experience not gunna be there next year.

innsaneink

Referee
Magpie max said:
We did'nt end up getting the other current NRL prop who is still under contract with a Sydney club,now we are just waiting for a few club's to release some player's and that's all.

So I suppose its safe now to reveal his identity??? :lol:

magpiemax

Juniors
jirskyr said:
Max howzabout you tell us who that prop was, now that we've missed out?
The reason I can't say is because it would make that particuliar player uncomfortable with his current coach and it would be pointless anyway.
Besides, I was only going to mention him the minute we signed him so it is really is pointless now that he has decided to stay on.And I told my source I would'nt mention his name if we did'nt sign him. :cry:

Wrighty79

Juniors
Hey, at least we tried to entice someone away. Max, any reason on why they didn't come? Was it cash, or just because his current club wouldn't grant a release? Can we be found guilty of talking to a player currently under contract???

magpiemax

Juniors
Wrighty79 said:
Hey, at least we tried to entice someone away. Max, any reason on why they didn't come? Was it cash, or just because his current club wouldn't grant a release? Can we be found guilty of talking to a player currently under contract???
Not money,Considering that his current club signed a few worthy player's for next year he think's that perhap's they maybe a little more competitive. ;-)

smoke more pot

Juniors
the other union prop - would it be ... is it Luke Duffy? ex magpie junior who i know played colts and maybe even grade for the students?

Jux

Juniors
magpiemax said:
Jux said:
magpiemax said:
Stellar said:
he mentioned that it was no good signing players that arent as good as the guys we have at the club which is spot on. All the young guns deserve to play a full season of NRL next year.
That's exactly what I posted when someone mentioned the Shane Walker rumour remember?
I said that my source said to me "Why would we want to sign Walker when we can just keep Mears who is the same if not better." ;-)

Geez, give yourself a rap why don't you :roll: :roll:

Self praise is no praise at all my friend. If you post anything worthwhile I'm sure we will all give you a great big :clap:
Who the hell are you?????????? :roll: You have posted a total of 5 post's and you have become an authority on self praise!!! 8) Give yourself a dozen buddy.
Sorry I have'nt posted anything worthwhile pal!!! :lol:

Chill out amigo. Sheesh, talk about thin skinned !
I'm not saying we don't appreciate your news, just the "neeya neeya nana neeya - I told you so !!" bit that follows each 'scoop'.

As regards to my number of posts, I too would be up there with the likes of you and King Tigerman if I poured out such inane drivel. Remember what the actress said to the bishop, "quality, not quantity" ;-) .......... or was it the other way round ? #-o

Latest posts