What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Tim Smith

Ausguy

Coach
Smith will go fine. He is confident. Runs at the line and has a good short kicking game. Give him time with Kelly at 5/8 please Ricky. We need to keep the same team and stop making wholesale changes. Put the young speedy backs into the team and play some footy. No game plan just play wats Infront of them

Squae

Juniors
I hope they have secured M Wright long term. Funny how at the moment every one else is getting used in FG but him, saying that he will be a goodun for sure.

SadShark

Bench
They didn't wait for the coroners report at the time Dodge - death could neither be confirmed or denied.

badav

Bench
Whats Tim Smith going to do in a team with a 5/8th who thinks hes a front rower and the worst backline in the comp by a country mile.

Anyway, history has shown that playing #7 in a team coached by Ricky Stuart is a guaranteed death knell. I can't think of a coach in recent history with a worse record of disposing of halfbacks.

Looking at the Sharks side, its hard to see how they have even spent 60% of their salary cap.

Stonecutter

First Grade
he said shyte on the tele.... so he is keeping the theme of swearing on TV in your very first interview for the club going.

nice.

does anyone have any info or stats or (better still) saw him and Barrett play together in the UK?

A knew nickname already? Tim 'sh*tty' Smith?

Bow_rider

Juniors
Hi guys, I'm from up in Brisbane and wathched the easts game on the weekend. Whilst Tim did score a try in the game it was mainly through pathetic defence. I honestly thought he was quite ordinary with 2 of the comets trys coming directly as a result of Tims poor defence. I hope you are not pinning your hopes on this guy.
Is anybody going to agree with me now!