What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Tim Smith's forward passes - embarrassing

I reckon he does more than anyone else in the game and it's got to the point that they're quite embarrassing. That one he threw to Tahu tonight was outrageous.

And whilst i'm bagging players, I might as well throw Delaney in there. Apart from his goal kicking, what does he bring to the team??

Kornstar

Coach
I disagree, St.George throw 20 a game and none of them get called forward, infact, i have seen in 2 seperate games in the last 2 seasons where St.George have scored a try off 2 forward passes in the same movement......

On Tim Smith though, i think he needs to really practice this as it is getting annoying!!

I liked the way Timmy took the line on at stages tonight...broke up the kick/pass.

It looked promising for a bit.

Sorry to highjack this thread..I'll get back to the topic.....the forward passes are f**kd.....sort it out.

PARRA_FAN

Coach
There was actually one play where Tim Smith threw a good pass, only problem was someone dropped it. :roll:

They should change their style a bit, and not have too many forwards run so close to Tim Smith's passes, as theyre a nightmare.

maybe i'm being too critical....we were just so bad tonight. It's hard to believe that same team (more or less) were minor premiers last year

ParraDude_Jay

First Grade
The refs know he does it too so if he ever got his form back, every line ball is going to be called foward.

For the first time ever, I was nervous tonight every time Tim got his hands on the ball. He was just awful, he really needs a kick up the arse because he's showing real arrogance out there. He thinks he's Johns when he's really closer to Finch (although, I still rate him higher than Finch).

Y2Eel

First Grade
i dont care if he trows 10 forward passes a game if he throws 10 tpasses for try's...

scottyeel

Bench
Why does he do this? Is he trying to hold the pass up too long or is he just too slow and players are over running him?

ParraAds

Juniors
he'll tell you the players are over running them....

In fact I saw him say it to Tahu when he through one.

Morenito

Juniors
Did anyone have a good view of the Pass to J smith before he went over and scored only to be called forward.

???

ParraAds

Juniors
Morenito said:
Did anyone have a good view of the Pass to J smith before he went over and scored only to be called forward.

???

right in line with it mate...just under a metre forward.

Kornstar

Coach
I want to know how people know he is blaming the team? You all must be Parramatta players, so if you are, good game last night fella's you did the jersey proud.......

Are you guys on the field with them? Just not sure how you can presume that he is telling them off......

Going by that theory, i say that Brian Smith must be telling them before the game that they should lose......it has the same credibility as all you do cause none of us are actually privelidged to what is happening......until i hear Tahu or someone from the team come out and say that Timmy is yelling at them unfairly then i think i will reserve my judgement.......

BlueNGoldBlood

Juniors
I think hes just holding the ball for a second to long.

When we are in form, those passes are spot on and we score

When we're not, well watch last nights game again :oops:

ParraAds

Juniors
BlueNGoldBlood said:
I think hes just holding the ball for a second to long.

When we are in form, those passes are spot on and we score

When we're not, well watch last nights game again :oops:

seeing it once was bad enough ;-)

Latest posts