What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Tim Smith's forward passes - embarrassing

Hellsy

Immortal
Kornstar said:
I want to know how people know he is blaming the team? You all must be Parramatta players, so if you are, good game last night fella's you did the jersey proud.......

Are you guys on the field with them? Just not sure how you can presume that he is telling them off......

Going by that theory, i say that Brian Smith must be telling them before the game that they should lose......it has the same credibility as all you do cause none of us are actually privelidged to what is happening......until i hear Tahu or someone from the team come out and say that Timmy is yelling at them unfairly then i think i will reserve my judgement.......

Actually you can see him mouthing off at them in replays. He yelled at Guru at one point last night and you could see on the big screen that Guru did not like what was said.

True, no-one knows everything of what is said on the field, but through the wonderful TV coverage you can clearly see what he says when they focus in on him... and this year some of it has not been good.

On the same token though, he still does fire up out there and tell the boys where they are to be which is his role, his diplomacy needs to be worked on IMO, but if he can do that... I think he is frustrated with his own playing as well as the team's performance in general

Kornstar

Coach
Well some times they deserve to be yelled at, our ball control is terrible.........clearly our coach isn't working on that problem!!

The whole club is in distrought and it is showing on ALL the players, not justTimmy......

Hellsy

Immortal
Not saying they don't deserve to be yelled to or at, but you can yell instruction or you can yell abuse... seems Tim has been leaning more towards the abuse than the instruction... and people that live in glass houses shouldn't throw stones

ParraAds

Juniors
Hellsy said:
Not saying they don't deserve to be yelled to or at, but you can yell instruction or you can yell abuse... seems Tim has been leaning more towards the abuse than the instruction... and people that live in glass houses shouldn't throw stones

well said.

wake up to yourself...little prat.

Mr. Fahrenheit

Referee
i remeber against the dragons last yr, wen we went down 23-22, for like 20 mins he didnt touch the ball, then the team fed up with him threw the ball strait to him on a 5th tackle, and he stone cold dropped it, and he went off at 'widders, i think, who thru the pass from dummy half. And Gus made it a point to critices Timmy's abuse as well