What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Timana Tahu - Powerade Promo's

Gaffman

Juniors
So a while back i remember hearing about Tahu taking part in some kind of powerade commercials, watching the tennis tonight i saw the ad for the Powerade Sweat Sessions which you can check out here http://www.powerade.com.au/news/SweatSessions.aspx

Its nothing amazing but the bloke does look in pretty good shape, and he didn't pull a hamstring which is a nice bonus :)

strider

Post Whore
says he was 102kg then .... i would have thought that'd be a bit over ideal playing weight for tahu .... I imagine he might have shed a bit since then???

yy_cheng

Coach
says he was 102kg then .... i would have thought that'd be a bit over ideal playing weight for tahu .... I imagine he might have shed a bit since then???

100kg+
1. Hayne
3. Tahu
5. Grothe

100kg-
4. Reddy
2. Burt

Some monster size all over the park.

strider

Post Whore
I don't know whether he'd go better bulked up or not .... it might help when he does those FRICKIN AWESOME shoulder charges!!!! :crazy: .... I'm gonna wet myself the first time he drops someone with one of them

yy_cheng

Coach
I don't know whether he'd go better bulked up or not .... it might help when he does those FRICKIN AWESOME shoulder charges!!!! :crazy: .... I'm gonna wet myself the first time he drops someone with one of them

Remind me not to sit in front of you :shock:

born an eel

Bench
you weren't at the tennis yesterday were you?

H0WZAT

Juniors
How old is this comercial? Was this filmed when he was still with the rah rah's, or have Parra arranged this 3rd party deal?

Gaffman

Juniors
How old is this comercial? Was this filmed when he was still with the rah rah's, or have Parra arranged this 3rd party deal?

I can't find the exact article but i believe it was only filmed about a month ago.

Latest posts