What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Time for Campbelltown to go

tigger

Juniors
The ground is terrible, not only can't you ever win there, but you also can't get a crowd to turn up or make a profit. The rubbish that you go on with about Leichhardt has just been completely blown out of the water. Ask Steve Noyce to release the Profit & Loss statement for today's game, i am sure it is at least $30k in the red.

magpiemax

Juniors
tugger said:
The ground is terrible, not only can't you ever win there, but you also can't get a crowd to turn up or make a profit. The rubbish that you go on with about Leichhardt has just been completely blown out of the water. Ask Steve Noyce to release the Profit & Loss statement for today's game, i am sure it is at least $30k in the red.
Hey dumb f*ck,did it ever occur to you that perhap's the weather and that we played a team that comes from the other end of Australia as the reason for the low figures. :roll:
You sound like a very astute business man.
Slightly different to playing South's on a Sunny Sunday.Cock head!!!

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member
Tigger, grow a penis so that I can confidently call you a wanker.

disco77

Juniors
Hey dumb f*ck,did it ever occur to you that perhap's the weather and that we played a team that comes from the other end of Australia as the reason for the low figures.
Slightly different to playing South's on a Sunny Sunday.c**k head!!!

Dems strong words there MM, however agreed the comment is stupid when you put it into context of a free to air match against an interstate team. :roll:

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member
Wests Tigers vs Melbourne at Leichhardt = 5000 odd
Wests Tigers vs Cowboys at Campbelltown = 14,000 odd (I think)

Both games were rainy.

I don't think there can be any arguments here.

super_coach

First Grade
On another note the crowds roar when the boys came out was amazing. There was excellent support thruought the game and Hampstead copped a lot for his insipid display- I only wish he reacted by marking the defensive line more than 5 metres back. Was that the worst 10 metres ever in a game already sluggish because of the wet-weather conditions?

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member
It was also the most ill-disciplined football by the tigers since their one month of horror not so long ago.

tigger

Juniors
magpiemax said:
tigger said:
Hey dumb f*ck,did it ever occur to you that perhap's the weather and that we played a team that comes from the other end of Australia as the reason for the low figures. :roll:

Boo hoo, take like a man sweetheart. Leichhardt gets sodomised by the CEO of the JV (who happens to be a Westerns Suburbs 'person') and most of you lot say nothing.

Leichhardt's Excuse
5,000 at Leichhardt in the freezing cold, pissing down with rain, on the same night as the Bledisloe Cup after Wests had been bent over 4 games IN A ROW.

Campbelltown's Excuse
10,000 at Campbelltown after the team has a great chance to make the top 8 for the first time since its inception. After only just losing to the Broncos in Brisbane, Sunday afternoon with a light drizzle.

You don't have to be a genius to know that you cannot compare the two.

2004 Season
Campbelltown
Lost to Brisbane 32-24
Won against Canberra 26-12
Lost to Easts 56-0
Lost to Bulldogs 24-20
Lost to Nth QLD 24-12

Leichhardt
Won against Manly 30-22
Won against Parra 33-6
Won against Melbourne 32-18
Won against Souths 56-6

You can say that the better teams played against them at Campbelltown all you want, the FACT is that they have lost 4 out of 5 out west and won all their games when they play at Leichhardt.

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member
tigger, seriously mate, you're argument is weak.

Brisbane, Easts and Bulldogs are all top 4 teams. Cowboys are above us on the ladder as well, Canberra are on par with us.

Manly, Parramatta and Souths are all cellar dwellers who have done nothing all year. Melbourne are the only team who are in the top 8.

These are HUGE differences. Stop being so naive.

Grantwhy

Juniors
tigger said:
2004 Season
Campbelltown
Lost to Brisbane 32-24
Lost to Easts 56-0
Lost to Bulldogs 24-20
Lost to Nth QLD 24-12

Leichhardt
Won against Manly 30-22
Won against Parra 33-6
Won against Souths 56-6

out of curiosity, what were the home crowds for those games?

Jux

Juniors
tigger said:
2004 Season
Campbelltown
Lost to Brisbane 32-24
Lost to Easts 56-0
Lost to Bulldogs 24-20
Lost to Nth QLD 24-12

Leichhardt
Won against Manly 30-22
Won against Parra 33-6
Won against Souths 56-6

You can say that the better teams played against them at Campbelltown all you want, the FACT is that they have lost 4 out of 5 out west and won all their games when they play at Leichhardt.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

ROFLMAO

This moron makes it easy to smash his argument, he does it for you !!

tigger

Juniors
tigger said:
magpiemax said:
tigger said:

Boo hoo, take like a man sweetheart. Leichhardt gets sodomised by the CEO of the JV (who happens to be a Westerns Suburbs 'person') and most of you lot say nothing.

Leichhardt's Excuse
5,000 at Leichhardt in the freezing cold, pissing down with rain, on the same night as the Bledisloe Cup after Wests had been bent over 4 games IN A ROW.

Campbelltown's Excuse
10,000 at Campbelltown after the team has a great chance to make the top 8 for the first time since its inception. After only just losing to the Broncos in Brisbane, Sunday afternoon with a light drizzle.

You don't have to be a genius to know that you cannot compare the two.

I notice no one has had a go at this statement either..... could it be true!?

yappy

Bench
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Are you in the fishing business Tigger? You'd make a fortune just going out in your boat and waiting for all the fish to jump in by themselves. It amazes me that for all the years you've been running the same tired old game you still find new friends happy to came and play. ;-)

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member
The whole argument you put forward is purely dopey.

I dare say people are choosing to ignore it.

innsaneink

Referee
yappy said:
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Are you in the fishing business Tigger? You'd make a fortune just going out in your boat and waiting for all the fish to jump in by themselves. It amazes me that for all the years you've been running the same tired old game you still find new friends happy to came and play. ;-)

Repetitiveness is a symptom of autism, I believe.

Latest posts