What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Time for Ferguson to go.

Special K

Coach
Ferguson looks tired.

He does a lot of work on the field that he shouldn't in that he has so much enthusiasm he runs around being busy when he isn't needed. He looked rooted at one stage in the 2nd half after making a few tackles. I'd like to see him on the wing and have him told to stay on the wing and catch those high balls.

Stonecutter

First Grade
How many times has Fergo gotten the ball in space to run or in a one on one overlap position? He's played 4 games and we have no idea how good he can be because the team around him sucks and aren't letting him display what he can offer. We've seen what Pommeroy and Misi can offer and it just isn't working anymore.

Throw Ingliss in the centres on our team and he'd be nothing.

The Popper

Bench
We've got nothing outside the 5/8. Last year Pom & Cov seemed to be developing a combination to rival the best. This year - Zilch!

Stonecutter

First Grade
pomms playing a busted merkin. But hes a proven match breaker. Fergo has done nothing. He is a passenger at the moment.

Pommeroy has proven he has no passing or offloading skills in traffic. Very predicatable for the defence. Fergo has probably done as much dummy half running as Pommeroy by the way. Pommeroy just gets more runs from scrums which he usually drops the ball from.

blacktip-reefy

Immortal
so the ferguson supporters are say he is playing well ? I dont get it. He is a passenger at best & by the looks of it, the slowest in the back line.

spider

Coach
so the ferguson supporters are say he is playing well ? I dont get it. He is a passenger at best & by the looks of it, the slowest in the back line.
why are you being silly

he was jogging next to misi who was at full speed today

and covell is a slug

thats the second lie you have told about ferguson tonight - why?

Stonecutter

First Grade
I think Reefy secretly loves Simmons and wants him in the team that bad he'll get rid of an emerging 18 year old talent :lol:.

spider

Coach
well thats a sweeping generalisation, and i cant see you substantiate that claim

it cant be as open as the one you made about his dummy half runs because the stats disprove that claim

spider

Coach
i claim that he is the slowest because he is the last to get to the chase when the opposition has made a break.
noddy must be the fastest because he is the first to get to a chase - kick chase, but none the less a chase

he has had his jog around & that has been just about it. Zero breaks & zero attempts. 1 good run back when he played fullback. Appalling defensive reads Time to go back to 20's & find what is needed to help this team. Might give us some better options in attack with a better player in there.
This is a classic example of what happens when you bring some guys through to early. Imagine if the coach listened to the morons on here & brought a few other passengers up to accompany this passenger.

Give him a rest Sticky & see if he can find something inside to help the team.

Bullshyte!

troy

Juniors
I think Ferguson is in 1st grade too early and the last 3 games he has been shyte especially in his defensive reads but today was his best game, he had a go... Pomeroy today was disgraceful!!!! 't

Latest posts