What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

time for some changes

dogz08

First Grade
i hope that sonny and luke are back this week but we still need to make changes specialy in the halfs come on folkes why not try barba and groom both fast nothing to lose our season is almost over anyway!

Big Mick

Referee
If you play Barba and Groom, you are inviting a premature end to their careers.

Try one, then the other and next season build the entire pre-season around them and Kimmorley.

jimmythehand

Juniors
yeah i'm with big mick, they are pretty tiny fellows. Let's stick with Holdsworth and Roberts so we can work out who should be Kimmorley's partner next year. And if they both fail then maybe resort to Barba or Groom.

The problem at the moment is that we don't have a half who knows how to control a game (Dropsworth is the closest we've got), and neither Barba nor Groom are going to bring that to the table so I think that's another reason it would be a wasted experiment.

dogz08

First Grade
but we have had holdsworth and roberts all year and they still cant play well together.. so thats why i think they need are change in the halfs

Ridders

Coach
barba would get eaten up in first grade in defense, no point in destroying his confidence atm when he's going great guns in the toyota cup

Moffo

Referee
barba needs to hit the jim

we need to shore up the halves, even slotting corey hughes back to halfback wouldn't be the worst idea. at least he is having a go and we have sullivan to slot into hooker

jimmythehand

Juniors
I tell you what, maybe this week is a good time to give Barba a go? With a lot of the big boppers out of the Roosters side, and especially if Anasta and Pearce are out too, could be an opportunity?

ibrmo01

Juniors
Fellows

I said it last eyar and i will say it again...major changes need to happen to our backline and coaching staff....It is sad that it is taking so long...i mean why the hell doesnt Steve Folkes just resign...isnt he embarrassed? the guy has no shame....
Let moore get on with business...and why do we keep buying every crappy player out there...Joe Williams? Youngquest? Who the hell is making these decisions?

And on top of all that...The whole NRL is shonky..If not then can someone explain to me why decisions ALWAYS go against us UNLESS we are winning by 50 points?

They are burning the game...watch the crowds in every game in Sydney the average is 10k IF That... Referees are crap, game is becoming crap...i'm sick of it....

dogz08

First Grade
ever since afl said they will be putting another team in sydney rugby league in sydney has gone down i hope that afl in sydney does not become the number 1 sport here that would be are nightmare.. i hate it that clubs cant play at there home grounds like the tigers cause they will go broke either make good deals for ANZ or crowds are gunna stay down and rugby league in sydney is gunna get worse..and fix up some of these stupid rules in the game i'm sick of gus talking about it haha

ShineDog

Juniors
barba needs to hit the jim

we need to shore up the halves, even slotting corey hughes back to halfback wouldn't be the worst idea. at least he is having a go and we have sullivan to slot into hooker

who is this JIM you talk of?

jimmythehand

Juniors
moffo i think corey to half back is a great idea.

I mean, we'd still have the worst half back in the competition, but it would be better than what we've got now.

But who would play hooker if sullivan is injured? groom?