What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Time for some humble pie Peachey detractors

blacktip-reefy

Immortal
millersnose said:
yeah

he was captain that night....

haha yeah, Millers re-writing history again.
perhaps you were confused with other big loss when peach was sent off for waving.
Yes, he lead the Anderson wonder team that night I believe.
The milfords, Wessels, Andersons, Lovells.

blacktip-reefy

Immortal
millersnose said:
oh there will be an excuse for prestons blunder.."doing the smart thing and avoiding injury" no doubt
Incredible isnt.
2 of the best players on the NRL over the last 10 years in presto & peach playing at your club & the only football skill Simmo leeched from them was tackle avoidance.
But he has taken it to a new level, give him that.

Jimbo

Immortal
blacktip-reefy said:
perhaps you were confused with other big loss when peach was sent off for waving.
Yes, he lead the Anderson wonder team that night I believe.
The milfords, Wessels, Andersons, Lovells.

We lost by 70 that night

Are you suggesting that this isn't our record loss?

millersnose

Post Whore
blacktip-reefy said:

it was our biggest loss

peachey was captain

Alan Shore

First Grade
Our attack was better last year because Peachey was willing to overcall Noddy and put him in his place, actually offering something inside the opposition 20. These days its all Kimmorley and he's shown how sh*t he really is.

Millers, the fact that you blame Peachey for the Hayne/Parra debacle is simply disgusting. You're a dropkick.

imasharkie

Coach
After watching the Souths win yesterday it bought back memories of how good the Peach is. Souths know they're on a good thing, they resigned him for another year and you don't see the Peach having a bludge like Nige has been. Peach was everywhere yesterday in both attack and defence.

millersnose

Post Whore
Tamazoid said:
Millers, the fact that you blame Peachey for the Hayne/Parra debacle is simply disgusting. You're a dropkick.

well pardon me all over the place

i merely said he was captain that night and that he reigned over both the sharks biggest loss in history and also souths biggest loss in history

if facts make me a dropkick then so be it

Snoop Shark

First Grade
millersnose said:

i merely said he was captain that night and that he reigned over both the sharks biggest loss in history and also souths biggest loss in history

And cliffy was part of the sharks biggest win in history Vs Manly! :roll: Means nothing Millers! NOTHING!

Inferno

Coach
millersnose said:

And as I said Johns was captain for the Knights biggest ever loss and Lockyer was captain for the Broncos biggest ever loss.

Looks like Peachey is in decent company.

I don't understand how being captain makes you more responsible for a loss. If thats true though why are you defending our current captain, haven't we just lost 6 in a row?

Nullajet

Juniors
it hasnt been just one good game, he has been in great form since he got there!!!

3 games against top sides with a side of nuffies....few other players could make such a difference at that club.....

peach is a legend!

Nullajet

Juniors
shark_fin_soup said:
i wouldnt have him back. he is way past his time like nobby

seems you havent been watching any other games other than the sharks because on one hand you have seen how Noddy is past his time

yet

on the other hand you havent watched the Peach play because if you did you would see that you are GREATLY mistaken...he is still playing well and has plenty to offer

you wouldnt have him back?? then you obviously enjoy our current form...

good news...you shall continue to enjoy :roll: