What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

"Time the Origin fence was smashed in". Should all NRL players be considered?

It reminds me of when the c*ckheads at Channel nein interviewed SBWanker in his Qlderp sh*t gear at half-time during one of the games. So cringe-worthy.

Hey he could have been wearing the NSW Blues jersey. It could have been worse for SBW. Then being interviewed would have been cringe-worthy. The Blues have been on the nose now way past the requirement of decomposition. Nothing stinks for that long(except the NSW Origin team).

some11

Referee
Hey he could have been wearing the NSW Blues jersey. It could have been worse for SBW. Then being interviewed would have been cringe-worthy. The Blues have been on the nose now way past the requirement of decomposition. Nothing stinks for that long(except the NSW Origin team).

FFS give it a rest.

I remember how pissed off every league supporter was when he did that interview wearing a QLD scarf.

Usain Bolt

Bench
Just leave origin as it is. FFS it'll just become another All Stars game if you bring in Kiwis and Poms

sensesmaybenumbed

Staff member
Player drain?
What player drain?
I'd hardly call one player leaving last year and one leaving this year as any sort of drain.

Also, why would Sonny Bill Williams be playing for QLD?

Stupid article.

Sonny would play for Queensland because Mundine told him to, inshallah.

How about the shoes of visitors to Julian O'Neils house?

meltiger

First Grade
Player drain?
What player drain?
I'd hardly call one player leaving last year and one leaving this year as any sort of drain.

Also, why would Sonny Bill Williams be playing for QLD?

Stupid article.

Benji or Israel being the other player?

Benj was finished anyway and obviously Iz had nothing to do with SOO given he was eligible for it and everything with Schubert the dumb bastard and his obsession with averaging the salary over the life of the contract rather than letting clubs front or back load the deals.

I'd also argue Sam Tomkins coming the other direction to the Southern Hem goes completely against the argument, being made simply because a Kiwi club owner, is sooking because an Englishman went back to England.

Sigh

Turn SOO into a glorified all stars game and you kill everything that makes it what it is.

NrlCoach

Juniors
let them play only if they have a Australian citizenship. Must suck for SBW, Burgess and others seeing hacks like Gidley and Pearce playing SOO because they were lucky enough to be born in nsw lol

Newtowneel

Juniors
Sick of this rubbish. It's State of Origin and should remain so. I'm not interested in watching SBW or Burgess play in a Blue or Maroon jersey.

Hench

Juniors
Another knee-jerk reaction because someone switched over to rugby.

No big suprise it's the heavily overrated Burgess who has been getting pumped up by Channel 9 since he debuted in the All Stars game when Gould crowned him the best English import ever because he did a few offloads in a mickey mouse game.

The only highlight you can find of Burgess is running over the top of the other most overrated player in the game, SBW. Who is also hyped by Channel 9 to extreme lengths and also had the "If you let him play Origin he wouldn't leave" crap.

Last time I checked Origin was doing pretty well. Possibly could be because I'm a QLDer. But I think ratings would back my claim up.

Latest posts