What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Time to book your tickets

To most of the fans on this board: I've just about had enough of all your negativity. You always expect the worst. Now we are reguarly scoring 20 + a game and keeping the opposition to less. We have the best balanced forward pack in the comp and while maybe not the best speed wise, the hardest working backline. We also have the best coach in Stuie. Enough reasons for why 2008 is the year? show some confidence in the boys, we've gotta win a comp sometime.

A long long way to go to be compared with 1999.

Tonight was was another ugly win. But winning ugly by 16 points rather close ugly wins by one or two points is an improvement.

Covellius how do you rate tonights win , thinking about the opposition ?

The Warriors were pretty ordinary and it wasn't our best game. But to win by 16 points even with alot of bad luck with handling errors, shows me what a great team this is. This is our best team since '99 :)

The Warriors were pretty ordinary and it wasn't our best game. But to win by 16 points even with alot of bad luck with handling errors, shows me what a great team this is. This is our best team since '99 :)

I'd say the handling errors were poor football. We probably will get into the semis, but the Sharks have to lift their game to get there.

I'd say the teams of 2001 and 2002 were better than this team.

MusiC FreaK

Juniors
Yeah, trying not to get too overexcited yet, but 9 from 13, that's a fantastic first half of 2008. As a team, they have the momentum now... hopefully it'll carry us through into the finals...

Frenzy.

Immortal
To most of the fans on this board: I've just about had enough of all your negativity. You always expect the worst. Now we are reguarly scoring 20 + a game and keeping the opposition to less. We have the best balanced forward pack in the comp and while maybe not the best speed wise, the hardest working backline. We also have the best coach in Stuie. Enough reasons for why 2008 is the year? show some confidence in the boys, we've gotta win a comp sometime.

We also have Cov.

He'll be back to 80% with his kicking before we know it. He'll be a 20 point a game man with his freakish try scoring as well.

shark_fin_soup

Juniors
9 wins from 13 :D best start to a season since 1999

I'm buying my grand final tickets very soon because I know we'll be there
Geez cov, your positive attitude makes me want to throw up. You do realise if we lose the next two games, we could easily be out of the 8. You're getting a little carried away if 40 years has taught us anything.

Go and buy your grand final ticket. But i would wait till atleast week two of the semis to buy mine. Actually i would even just turn up to grand final day to buy mine. Homebush rarely is a sell out these days anyway.

Since 73

First Grade
We will definately be in the final 4 teams left in it this year - and play off to get in the big one.

While we are making predictions...
Brett Seymour will be a revelation in the 7 jumper next year.
Wouldn't be surprised to see him poll very high, or win dally M.

This kid is good.
Tremendous defender, best kicker in the club and has a cool, cool head.

Sticky has brought him a looong way in the past 6 months - quite exciting to see how far he can develop his game.

Special K

Coach
I'd say the handling errors were poor football. We probably will get into the semis, but the Sharks have to lift their game to get there.

I'd say the teams of 2001 and 2002 were better than this team.
I think this team has more potential then those teams and we currently have a better coach. This year we have seen flashes of "it" and have been able to cruise along under the radar of everyone and be sitting at the top still.

2001 was a good year however.