What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Time to invest, Manly

Biscuits

Juniors
Saints paid 15k and havent lost a penalty count since. Joey invests two weeks on the sideline and we all saw what happened tonight. Manly has to complain loudly. Cop the fine, and then maybe they will get looked after too.

scottyeel

Bench
It's called karma old mate from all the teams that used to get rorted playing manly in finals.
Enjoy cause there's still plenty more owed.

Sea_Eagles_Rock

First Grade
That will do me. Gus commenting on manly whinging about refs. POT, KETTLE, BLACK! He is the biggest whinger in the world about officials.

Interesting to see Des talking to Gallop.

No point whinging about it boys! Its over, there is nothing we can do about it now! If we continue whinging it'll make it even worse, not to mention make us look like imbosiles in the process! All we need to do is hope that results go our way this weekend and that the boys fire up for a big game next week!

Cheers

Sea_Eagles_Rock

First Grade
Do you have some left Tommy? I would have thought the 26 rounds of the Roosters would have taken care of all your supplies. :p

Sea_Eagles_Rock

First Grade
Sea Eagle Scuba said:
No point whinging about it boys! Its over, there is nothing we can do about it now! If we continue whinging it'll make it even worse, not to mention make us look like imbosiles in the process! All we need to do is hope that results go our way this weekend and that the boys fire up for a big game next week!

Cheers

Agreed... I had no doubts we can go out before the game and definately now.

It would be sad to see BK play his last footy in the sin bin though. :(

Dutchy

Immortal
1 question - How/what/when did Stewy knock that on off the Joey chip

Me and half the crowd were stunned

could you see a Knock on on the tele?

Hutty1986

Immortal
scottyj said:
1 question - How/what/when did Stewy knock that on off the Joey chip

Me and half the crowd were stunned

could you see a Knock on on the tele?

Very good question mate. I have no idea how Bumstead got a knock on call out of that!

N.Hindmarsh_Fan

Juniors
what about when carmont was held back, hampstead did nothing about that? i reckon Manly got away with slowing the play the ball down so much so that I thought they were groping the newcastle players, their markers were not penalised for not being square, I could go on....

Red_Devil

Juniors
N.Hindmarsh_Fan said:
what about when carmont was held back, hampstead did nothing about that? i reckon Manly got away with slowing the play the ball down so much so that I thought they were groping the newcastle players, their markers were not penalised for not being square, I could go on....
Doesn't really matter does it, Newcastle got the penalty over the other side of the field for the "hit" on Johns.

OVP

Coach
juanfarkall said:
Hampstead = inconsistent low standard whistleblower.

Agree with you there man, but ffs who is better ? Surely NOT Steve Farkwit.

Shayne Hayne for the GF ... at least he's improving. :(

Perth Red

Post Whore
Not normally one to bag refs who have a hell of a job reffing the modern game BUT he was dire tonight. He looked like he couldn't handle the pressure of having two sets of whingers in his ear all night.

The Johns acting was a classic, almost up there with his dummy spitting ability!

tbone10

Juniors
innsaneink said:
Naah f**k em, those pussies from the peninsula all have silk frilly hankies, theyre right.

hey ink how does go f**k yourself grab you

westie farkwit

Latest posts