What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Time to invest, Manly

JJ

Immortal
hey ink how does go f**k yourself grab you

westie farkwit

great comeback :clap:

I've always felt sorry for Manly - the way they were painted out as bad guys for merely providing opportuinities for players from Wests, Souths and so on...

I mean, they quietly go about their business, and everyone picks on them unfairly = brings a tear to my eye...

NK Arsenal

Juniors
wittyfan said:
Newcastle were the better side tonight and dominated territorially.

End of story.

Yet they still should of won by 50 with all the possesion they had but only won by 7.

tbone10

Juniors
JJ said:
great comeback :clap:

I've always felt sorry for Manly - the way they were painted out as bad guys for merely providing opportuinities for players from Wests, Souths and so on...

I mean, they quietly go about their business, and everyone picks on them unfairly = brings a tear to my eye...

Manly were just pioneers in what is now commonplace in Rugby League

Daptodog

Juniors
Ha I've been coppin crap for being a Manly supporter for years and it just stengthens the resolve.

I just finished watching the match again on FOX and there were plenty of dodgey calls both ways. Too many.

Every game has a few but given the amount of posession the Knights enjoyed the bodgey calls against Manly were crucial particularly in the last 10m.

ShadesOfTheSun

Juniors
And Stewart preventing Quinn from playing the football, allowing the Manly defense to get back into position after the bust, wasn't crucial?

Kennedy was sent off because he exacerbated the situation by jumping on Buderusa. His action wasn't warranted, it was unecessary, and it could very well have caused further injury to his own player. He was just asking to be sent off.

t-ba

Post Whore
Ponkers said:
You'll be right Manly, the Dragons are going down tonight! :crazy:

And the Dogs...

...I really want to cheer the Eels on this weekedn tbh. So both sets of bastards need to FIRE UP!

I seem to remember the '96 grand final Manly v Dragons, Ridge was held and played on Ref david manson said play on and pointed to the spot. He was held for sure that gave Manly a bigger lead just before half time and stuffed any chance the Dragons had. Just one of many baised calls Manly have had over the years in BIG games.

But Last night they were robbed!
But what goes around comes around.

t-ba

Post Whore
Gallop was on 2HD this morning and was of the opinion that the refereeing was 100% on last night.

That'll do me...