What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Time To Show The Green

SOULS 04

Juniors
In 2 weeks time we will have our last home match for the year and it is IMPERITIVE that we all get out there and show the green... so if you have an army shirt wear it and ditch the jacket... other than that we want to see as much green as poosible.

The team needs us so lets show the green against the storm.

Go the raiders

Raider Azz

Bench
every man and his dog get you ARSE to the melbourne game. And then sign up for the raiders army bus to shark park too :D

sydraider

First Grade
Anyone from sydney driving down to the melbourne game? I'll offer my services to drive down there, cant guarantee I'll be able to drive back. I live just off the m5 near liverpool. PM me if anyone can accomodate me, I'll fill ya tank up also :lol:

skeepe

Immortal
peter_raiders said:
I have my mates 18th that night and my grand final the next day but will definately be at Shark Park

Come on mate it's a 5:30 game... surely you can get to your mates 18th around 8pm or so? Piss poor excuse.

dubby

Bench
Can you guys please confirm it is DEFINATELY saturday the 26th of August?
I want to make flight plans from the Sunshine Coast.

Paullyboy

Coach
Yes its 100% on Saturday 26 August at 5.30pm

Im just trying to work out what Ill do. If we win that game, we'll go very close to getting a home semi. As a matter of fact I think we'd be specials for it. And Id rather go to that than the last regular season game at home. But I can only afford to fly down for 1 game.

Hmmmmm decisions!

legend

Coach
Hmm, I thought we were playing Sunday for some reason which opens up my window of opportunity considerably.

Bay56

First Grade
def Sat game at 5:30 ... I couldnt care less if it was my grandmas 100th birthday, I'm going and will almost def be there at Shark Park

Raider_69

Post Whore
i thought it was a sunday game too legend
saturday games are 100x harder for me to make then sunday games
but if ANY sydney siders are heading down, let me know! Ill be doing my best to be there

Latest posts