What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Time To Show The Green

Raider_69

Post Whore
raidersforme said:
Smithfield in between parra and liverpool about twenty mins away from you and five mins from souls

could be a goer then, i used to drive out to souls and leave the car there and go from there :cool:

sydraider

First Grade
raidersforme said:
just went by location on his id thats all

thats not far away from me virtually on the way

If I dont get a ride with Legend then Ill be calling on your services raiders ;-)

Raider Azz

Bench
queanbeyan is most defiantely not worse than penrith... at least queanbeyan is struggletown of god's country, and also birthplace of the canberra raiders

Raider_69

Post Whore
St Marys makes the news for alot of reasons
it should be there for having the best 4am kebab shop on earth

awesome stuff

Bay56

First Grade
Raider Azz said:
queanbeyan is most defiantely not worse than penrith... at least queanbeyan is struggletown of god's country, and also birthplace of the canberra raiders

spot on Azz

SOULS 04

Juniors
its actually not bad at all... the rent is cheap and i love that fact. ah well what were we talking about?

Bay56

First Grade
Queanbeyan is really just another suburb of Canberra run by NSW dudes ... most Queanbeyanites work in Canberra, prob Fyshwick or the Pubic Service

greenhat

Juniors
Queanbeyan is a pretty cool place. It somehow manages to look and feel like a NSW country town, while being 10 minutes from the heart of canberra. Seiffert oval isnt much further from civic than Bruce stadium is.
Never really figured out why the rent is cheap and its considered an undersirable place to live.

Bay56

First Grade
greenhat said:
Queanbeyan is a pretty cool place. It somehow manages to look and feel like a NSW country town, while being 10 minutes from the heart of canberra. Seiffert oval isnt much further from civic than Bruce stadium is.
Never really figured out why the rent is cheap and its considered an undersirable place to live.

When you think about it greenhat no where in Canberra is much further from Civic than Bruce ... everything is within 30mins from the furthest north to south, east to west ... hassle free travelling :D

I dont think Queanbeyan is an undesirable place to live ... it's just a standard joke that we Canberrans use to have a go at our NSW cousins ... mind you those who live in Jerrabomberra (an "upmarket" estate in NSW but basically another suburb of Canberra) dont like to be talked about in the same breath as struggletown :lol:

Latest posts