What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Time to STAND TALL......

Cooper-Man

Bench
Our Origin players are back and we have a near full strength team. This is a good a test for the semis as anything.

But the difference will be the 14th man. And lets not forget who the 14th man is....................................................

us the DRAGON ARMY.

Its time to build into the final series and THIS is the best team in the comp to build a platform against.

Bring your friends, bring your voices, bring your flags and banners and bring your scarves cause THIS MY FRIENDS is our most important test to date. We need to STAND TALL and SING LOUD. We must be louder than them. We must lead the way. We are the best supporter group in the comp and its time to TAKE CHARGE.

Our players know we love them.................LETS SHOW THEM HOW MUCH.

STAND TALL, SING LOUD AND FFS FIRE THE f**k UP.

boxa777

Coach
f**k Yo..

Really looking forward to this one. You can just smell the atmosphere on this Fri morning.

Demi Moore Sat morning voice ready to go.

Drew-Sta

Staff member
This is a really important point.

People need to either join in with the chants or help start them. You have NO idea the positive impact it gives the players.

Cooper-man is right, fire up FFS and let's belt the Bunnies!

Zoggy

Juniors
the girl just called , going to a resurant tonight for her cousins bday :( , sorry boys but IQ is my best friend tonight.

dragonic

Juniors
Zoggy it's time to have a long hard look at yourself and the life you are living.

FIRE THE f**k UP

jackb

Juniors
Rusty, We'll see your f**king p*ss poor marching band and raise you one Giant Dragon's army!

Ready, willing and able to tackle the dragons army and anything else that moves against us tonight. If the best method of defense is offense then its time to "unleash hell" against the dragons. Expect some injuries on both sides because their will be nowhere to hide out there!

Zoggy

Juniors
Whhhttttchhh!

(...sound of cracking whip)

haha mate to be honest she knows to not even talk to me when the game is on but she pleaded and pleaded that i come tonight. So i gave in :(

Edit: its also her favourite first cousins birthday

BigNormProvan

Juniors
the girl just called , going to a resurant tonight for her cousins bday :( , sorry boys but IQ is my best friend tonight.

If 'Under the thumb' was in the dictionary this would be the example. I'm speachless.

Some reasonable reasons to miss a Saints game:

Death in the family
Getting hospitalized
Grounded because you're under 14
No money
Lost your spew bucket

Your g'friends, cousins, birthday (presently ranked 247th)

Big Norm - the mind boggles, as I await my 11.30pm replay in the boonies of Victoria.

Zoggy

Juniors
If 'Under the thumb' was in the dictionary this would be the example. I'm speachless.

Some reasonable reasons to miss a Saints game:

Death in the family
Getting hospitalized
Grounded because you're under 14
No money
Lost your spew bucket

Your g'friends, cousins, birthday (presently ranked 247th)

Big Norm - the mind boggles, as I await my 11.30pm replay in the boonies of Victoria.

I know but i have missed out on her family bbq's , her brothers Birthday and dinners due to Saints playing. Ill let this one slip.

Im still going to act miserable and hopefully she cracks it and says something around the lines of " Fine, stay home and watch the stupid game"

juanfarkall

Coach
Ready, willing and able to tackle the dragons army and anything else that moves against us tonight. If the best method of defense is offense then its time to "unleash hell" against the dragons. Expect some injuries on both sides because their will be nowhere to hide out there!
I bet Ennis is glad he was not forced to play under those conditions