What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Time to step up ... NO EXCUSES!

Sully

Juniors
Attention All:

Your dedication on this forum for the beloved green cannot be questioned as you are all passionate about the might Raiders but this is the weekend for all the Guys and Gals to show up at the game on Sunday against the Eels.

There is a great deal of guys that we the Army have not seen in a while and it would be great to catch up before the end of 2005 and sing our hearts out...

Syd Raider, Legend, Thickos, 2005, Hyrundi, etc and there is a cast of thousands that I have not meet at games that post day and night on their computers on this forum, TIME TO STEP UP!

Rubbish aside, If things go our way mathematically we can make the eight! If we all unite and head to the ground on Sunday we could be the difference.

Instead of typing away into the wee hours of the night Saturday pondering our fate lets turn up, meet our mates and have a crack for the Raiders because...

"EVERYWHERE WE GO..."

Believe!... WHO IS COMING?

Raider_69

Post Whore
chalk me up... and good news is after cheaking my bank account balence, with abit of luck and some free accomidation (souls is looking into it) ill be at Manly game AND mad monday :D

Sully

Juniors

Good man! You'll have a top day mate and next weekend will be great aswell.

Final send off for the year!!

All: 50 people have looked and no replies, come on!!!! TURN UP!!! or should we all be cats and post on the clubhouse about 2nd base??

hrundi99

First Grade
I'll be unavailable due to family commitments.

This year has been too hectic for me to have the time to spare, unforunately.

Raider_69

Post Whore
curious boys
given we are a slight mathamatical chance of making the 8... lets say all goes to plan and we jag a spot... is mad monday still gonna get the go ahead? :lol:

Bay56

First Grade
Raider_69 said:
curious boys
given we are a slight mathamatical chance of making the 8... lets say all goes to plan and we jag a spot... is mad monday still gonna get the go ahead? :lol:

.... on that basis we should have had mad monday some 9 weeks ago :lol:

jed

First Grade
Two pics from today's game:

armypic1.jpg

armypic2.jpg

paulquinn49

Bench
GE definately isnt real, this woulda been our first glimpse of him. Surely he is bigfoot... crazy people insist he exists, yet no one ever catches him on film

Sully

Juniors
Just a quick one.

Great to see 3 members turn up in our last Sydney game where 95% of the LU community live in Sydney.

Surely you blokes want to see games live dont you???

paulquinn49

Bench
Are you ever not critical of Canberra fans, you seem to focus on yourself an awful lot Sully, but how about you focus a little bit more on yourself and dont worry what other people do.

Who is to say other people didnt turn up?

Raiders Army has killed the SGB

woodgers

Bench
paulquinn49 said:
Are you ever not critical of Canberra fans, you seem to focus on yourself an awful lot Sully, but how about you focus a little bit more on yourself and dont worry what other people do.

Who is to say other people didnt turn up?

Raiders Army has killed the SGB

How so Quinny?