What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Time to visit OPSM Mr Bean

Wozza

Juniors
I cannot believe some of the poor refereeing decisions in that game last night that went against the Sharks.
1. Blantant forward pass is the set of 6 that the drag queens scored their first try
2. Thompson called for a knock on when he didn't let go of the ball
3. Beau Scott punching the ball out of Birds hands in a 2 man tackle when he was 1 metre out.
4. Benefit of the doubt try when it looked like Kearneys knees were under the ball and no video of it hitting the ground.

I'm sure the list goes on.

Yep Mr Bean had a shocker.

I thought that Dragons try was stretching the benefit of the doubt rule to the upper limit.

Frenzy.

Immortal
Wasn't as bad as that dude Cummins in the Tits/Raiders match.

FMFF how far forward was that pass Rogers threw? That was after a fair dinkum, ridgy didge knock on by Meyers after he was poleaxed. Then not sending Conn off when he retaliated to Weymans haymaker.

No f**king consisteny

Then there was the video ref. What about denying Bestie a try based on that grainy, out of focus video evidence

Jusy quietly, these Titans are wearing thin with me. Biggest bunch of whingers in the NRL.

bluey

Bench

FMFF how far forward was that pass Rogers threw? That was after a fair dinkum, ridgy didge knock on by Meyers after he was poleaxed. Then not sending Conn off when he retaliated to Weymans haymaker.

No f**king consisteny

Then there was the video ref. What about denying Bestie a try based on that grainy, out of focus video evidence

Jusy quietly, these Titans are wearing thin with me. Biggest bunch of whingers in the NRL.

Me as well

Inferno

Coach
the worst one was thommo.

ball stayed in his grasp 150% of the time. bean is a joke!

Don't forget he farked us over last year in Golden point ruling a strip against Thommo, about 10 out right in front, then had the hide to tell him in a later golden point game not to strip it this time, FMFF!!!

squiddy

Juniors
Bean is a dead set goose how he still refs is beyond me , every game he does is riddled with errors

Card Shark

Immortal
Yeh I reckon the ref gave us no favours but we can't let bad decisions get in the way of a victory. We have to overcome bad calls & win.

We did that on saturday night - the best teams don't have excuses they just get the job done.

There was the knock on hampstead called on simmons ball went backwards we would have scored form there.

Maxwell is semi final bound check the games he gets, always 1 of the top 2, it is Archer, then Maxwell.

Hampstead will retire end of year, they are moving the odler refs out, he is next to go

nulla boy

Juniors

No f**king consisteny

The amount of leg-ups the refs give the titans is beyond a joke,and it all started with the grounding with the arse cheek of preston campbell in rd 2 last year.It's like the NRL have told the refs that anything goes with the titans.And just to top it off those jersey need to be burned,they r the worst strips ever worn by any team.If i was a player i would not join them for there jersey alone no matter how much money u throw at me.

Latest posts