What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Tipping Comp for us Souths guys on here

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rabbits20

Immortal
We await:

Miagi
Curns13
BR
Cisco

Fire right up everyone.

I am. If they don't put in I am going to tell them to stop wearing Tutu's and get their arse into gear.

I'm gonna be very revved up by 7:55.

cisco

Juniors
Sorry late, Rabbitohs, Eels,Raiders,Roosters,Cowboys Warroirs,Storm and Broncos.f**k ME WHAT IS HAPPENING WITH THE RABBITOHS!!

Rabbits20

Immortal
did they hear you??? our defense has turned to shiite.

They heard me.

I yelled at the top of my voice a number of things which I won't go into.

Some have major attitude problems. They didn't even want to be on the field and were completely disinterested.

Pommy

Coach
6 from 8 again, pretty pleased with that as I thought it was a hard week to pick as well, should have stuck with my gut and tipped Tigers mind.

Rabbits20

Immortal
Pommy is out of the tipping comp for how rude he has been too me.

Pommy I let you in, but due to this unwarranted behaviour (you know what I'm talking about as do others on here who have read it) you've been withdrawn from the tipping comp.

alien

Referee
Pommy is out of the tipping comp for how rude he has been too me.

Pommy I let you in, but due to this unwarranted behaviour (you know what I'm talking about as do others on here who have read it) you've been withdrawn from the tipping comp.

tut tut, but you knew he was a snake, r20! you should have known! :p

listen to this poem that trump reads r20! :)

[youtube]7JJOzN-UUMg[/youtube]

Rabbits20

Immortal
tut tut, but you knew he was a snake, r20! you should have known! :p

listen to this poem that trump reads r20! :)

[youtube]7JJOzN-UUMg[/youtube]

I did.

:lol::lol:

That poem by Trump is him saying take me in oh America and I will bite you and then Trump will say well why'd you let me in:lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.