What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Tipping Comp - Racing

Macca_

Coach
Freako and Mof make it 10. Good stuff. More welcome!!!

Nuffs, I wasn't to happy with the barrier either (15) :lol: I just want to see her racing again.

Foz

Bench
I'll have a dig.
When do the selected races go up or is it the whole card for Sydney and Melbourne?

Macca_

Coach
Macca_ said:
Good point...

Can go with the fav as the sub. Or what about go the number below the selection made (or above if it's the bottom weight...).

Happy to go with whatever.
Anyone have an opinion?

I'd probably prefer to go the number above the selection that was scratched rather then the fav... Only because that's how it was done in one I was in a while back with some mates.

Nuffs

Bench
i think it should be the fav as the horse above may have absolutely no hope

but yeah whatever i dont mind. it's all in good fun

it's not as if you're putting a $1000 winning prize up

PS Macca - are you going to put up a $1000 prize? :lol:

Macca_

Coach
Nuffs said:
i think it should be the fav as the horse above may have absolutely no hope
The other option if to give the person the top weight instead of the scratching...

Will decinde in the morning before the 1st race. Don't mind really.

Macca_

Coach
Remember to get your tips in guys.

We'll go with the fav for anyone who has a scratching. Looks to be none, so all good. I'll be home all afternoon so will give a progessive score after each race.

Hopefully some of you can stick with me for a bit... :lol:

Macca_

Coach
When I started it I was just doing it for some fun... If someone wants to throw up an idea for prizes go for it...

Macca_

Coach
Thought we might just go for a few weeks through to Sydney Cup then kick off a new one for the Brisbane Carnival...

Macca_

Coach
Just a heads up to say that this weekend will include the 12 races that noms have been posted for. And we'll also do a handful of races from Monday around the country.

Monday tips MUST however be in with the Friday tips. Any scratchings will result in the favourite being selected.