What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Tipping comp

legend

Coach
Guys, if anyone is interested we will be having a tipping comp for the 2003/04 EPL.

If you want to join all you have to do is register by clicking on the tipping link in the top right hand corner. Our competition is leagueunlimited.

Not sure on prizes at this stage but we can have a winner take all prize with each person putting up a small amount into the kitty.

Let me know what you think.

terracesider

Juniors
I've given it a go. I can't do worse than the RL tipping comps this year. :oops: Something to pass the time in the off-season.

Paul-The-Cowboy

Juniors
I can't log in to do my tips.

Anyone know how I go about doing this?

Please Note : If you are continually sent back to this page then you must make sure that you have both "cookies" and "session cookies" enabled in your browser settings

SP

Bench
How's everyone going on the tips so far?

im coming 1st in both tip the winners and tip the margin, and 5th i think in the score (or it could be 1st in tip the score & 5th in the margin)

Latest posts