What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Tipping

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
Going good so far, just Parra letting me down. Story of my life.

And Sarah, yeah I tipped em, always do. I figure if I tip against them and they win, Ill probably want to rope myself.

And yeah, I work late hours and find sleep boring. Wish LU was more active at night!

we generally back up our data base between 1 and 2 AM, and it can get very slow

1 Eyed TEZZA

Coach
we generally back up our data base between 1 and 2 AM, and it can get very slow

Yeah iv noticed the pages load quite slowly around then, its also when I tend to double post. Eh, what can you do.

At least iv got the Poms in the International and European forum to keep me a little entertained.

Yeah iv noticed the pages load quite slowly around then, its also when I tend to double post. Eh, what can you do.

At least iv got the Poms in the International and European forum to keep me a little entertained.

Congrats on hitting the lead in the tipping competition Tezza.

Im equal 4th - chasing hard.

I will be happy with 2nd or 3rd. (I didnt know that there are any prizes until i looked today)

I have kicked 1 clear in the big comp im in - and kicked 5 clear in another.

I havent won a tipping comp in Rugby League for years. Listening to the Raiders game last night on the radio was hard (the boss had control of the TV watching GLEE!!!) I was just waiting for the panfers to score at the end.

About time I had something go my way in a close game. Been beaten in two golden point games in the last couple of weeks, off forward passes!

1 Eyed TEZZA

Coach
I take that thank you with much arrogance and with the most amount of gloating possible. Thank you North Shore, but the battle is not over yet.

sarahk

Juniors
I take that thank you with much arrogance and with the most amount of gloating possible. Thank you North Shore, but the battle is not over yet.

hahha by the way how did you go this weekend?

Well my fantasy team got demolished thanks to THURSTON who scored 2 points. The one week i decide to take Gallen off as captain and he friken scores the most. SIGH!

1 Eyed TEZZA

Coach
hahha by the way how did you go this weekend?

Well my fantasy team got demolished thanks to THURSTON who scored 2 points. The one week i decide to take Gallen off as captain and he friken scores the most. SIGH!

I got 6/8 and am now leading League Unlimited. Parra and the Dogs let me down.

noosa-eel

Juniors
I got 5/8 this week, was sitting 3rd in LU parrallel dimension group am I still there? Not bad for a female :shock: :shock:

Congrats One-Eyed.

I think I have run equal second - but it doesnt look like the website has been updated yet, so will have to wait and see.

You won and Kangaroo & NZ jersey. I hope that I can score a jersey - would prefer a new Eels jersey - but, I am willing to take anything! :D

Noosa - you would have run 3rd in the Parra comp, there was a big gap between yourself and fourth.