What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Tips and tricks

izzo

Juniors
if you alaways try and score near the dead ball line or are going near it to score press down and try at the same time and it wont dive :idea:

KimmorleyKiller

Juniors
i once beat the sidhe team on god mode with melbourne in a 5min game, i kicked the ball in2 touch from the kickoff and scored from the scrum, then on 5th tackle i kicked a 40/20 and just kept putting grubbers ingoal and getting the ball back!

I WANT $10 BUCKS!!!!!!

TripleM

Juniors
KimmorleyKiller said:
i once beat the sidhe team on god mode with melbourne in a 5min game, i kicked the ball in2 touch from the kickoff and scored from the scrum, then on 5th tackle i kicked a 40/20 and just kept putting grubbers ingoal and getting the ball back!

I WANT $10 BUCKS!!!!!!

Uh.. Sidhe is easy to beat on league god mode, the $10 was only for beating them with halifax? I never knew melbourne counted as halifax :p

kiwi04

Juniors
Easy Try:

At a max of 30 meters out, off the back of a scrum, once the no.7 has retrieved the ball out the back, dont pass it. just sprint like hell towards the try line on an angle.

works with seasoned and everthing below.

sorry if this has alredy been said, didnt read the whole thread.

this works for me about 95% of the time

TripleM

Juniors
Yeah but if you want to improve that, throw in a dummy just after you set off. And if you are about to be caught, theres a couple of your guys towards the wing that are completely open too.

Latest posts