What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

tips for editing jerseys in demo

izzo

Juniors
yer I made a souths outfit in paint and saved it as a PNG file but when i open up the demo it said the games corrupt.

how do i make it so i can edit team jeresy properly do i need certain software or something?

Tupac Shakur

First Grade
Sorry i don't know the answer to that question mate but you might know the answer to mine or anyone else for that matter...

In the game for the PS2 version, will there be like a limited amount of jerseys to choose from.. eg - 20? Or will you be able to design your own?

matty w

Juniors
pepstar87 said:
In the game for the PS2 version, will there be like a limited amount of jerseys to choose from.. eg - 20? Or will you be able to design your own?
There will be a limited amount of jerseys on the xbox and ps2 games (80 jerseys i think) and u will be able to design yur own jerseys in the pc version.

KimmorleyKiller

Juniors
hmmm i cant work out how 2 edit the files so your can play with edited jerseys by starting the demo like normal so wat i do is start the demo then change the jerseys and it works (matta knows how 2 do it properly though)

Wigan Warrior

Juniors
Ive altered the demo jerseys to Wigan V St Helens easily using Paint.I used Matta's patch first though. I think his patch alters the .exe file so that the jerseys can be edited or something.