What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

titans 3 2 1s

Valheru

Coach
Fantastic win given the missing troops and it puts us in 4th on for and against.

Robbo has quite a record with undermanned teams. It is frustrating because our ball handling improves when undermanned because they know they are short on talent and it becomes more important. If they had that same attitude when fully fit we would destroy teams.

3 SST
2 Fergo
1 Jake

Best game of the season for Jake. I think we have to persevere with baptiste either side of half time as Jake looks a different player.

Last edited:

Headless Chook

Juniors
Great win yes. But I think Robbo did his homework perfectly and worked out that the Titans were down and out and used the opportunity to rest our best to give a few of the young blokes a chance to play in the top grade. It worked. Not so sure he would have done the same if we were playing a better side though.

3 SST
2. O’Sullivan
1. Butcher

Easts to win.

Tommy Smith

Referee
How good is Fergo going? Almost player of the season across all clubs.

3. SST
2. Fergo
1. O'Sullivan

I'll give my full review when I'm not about to fall asleep.

Bgoodorgoodatit

Juniors
3. SST
2. Fergo
1. Friend (still think we cant win anything with this turnip in there. tried hard and considering the players that were out he gets the 1 point. I'm just not confident that we can overcome the 1-2 'Jake Friend Specials' per game come semi finals time. here's hoping i'm wrong.

With 7 players out you take a win every day of the week.. if i were i titans fan i would be pretty pissed though.. considering we are usually on the other end of the pineapple ill take the two points.

3 points: SST. 15 runs for 151 metres, 23 tackles and kicked 3 goals. Seemed to always be there when a hit up was needed and played well over 50 minutes before getting a breather.

2 points: Blake Ferguson.

1 point: Nat Butcher.

H.H

Juniors
3 Fergo - Really stood up and not a single error unless I'm mistaken? Wow.
2 Butcher - Really starting to look at home. Some tough decisions ahead for Robbo once the full compliment is back
1 O'Sullivan - Thought he was outstanding in his first game, especially at half. Looked very composed.

Great effort all round. The coaching staff really have them in a great head space. I love looking for little things that aren't that noticeable but can have a bigger impact and two covering tackles in dangerous broken play situations by Collins sums it up for me.

We're sitting pretty so really hoping we can build from here and get that attack humming.

Valheru

Coach
Great effort all round. The coaching staff really have them in a great head space. I love looking for little things that aren't that noticeable but can have a bigger impact and two covering tackles in dangerous broken play situations by Collins sums it up for me.

This.

The effort, enthusiasm and work rate in defence has been there all season even though the results weren't at the start of the year. They really do look like the will to win is there this season.

The attack is starting to come along and I expect a big offensive performance in the next few weeks.

3 SST
2. O’Sullivan
1. Fergo

We got out of jail I thought but cracking effort considering the outs. Best completion record for the year too. Friend seems to be channeling his 2013 form. Still good for a forward pass or two and drop ball just when something good is building up. Look forward to next week but Manly always worries me.

Latest posts