What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Titans 3 2 1s

Valheru

Coach
We enter the top 2!

Another nice win that sees the team rolling in to September nicely. There was a little tricky period there when titans pulled things back to 10-10 but we executed at the end of the first half and really ended the contest there. The attack keeps doing its thing and looks lethal all over the park, it is certainly good enough to win this comp.

The other side of the ball is where all our attention is focused at the moment. 22 points on paper doesn't look great but breaking it down I give it a pass. Their first try was a good play, nothing egregious in defence there and their 3rd try was a fluke off that kick. The other two tries were very poor defensive efforts from joey Manu. We are going to need him to get his head in the game a bit more because he is X factor that we need in the finals, he can't be getting rag dolled like that in defence. Other than that is was good enough, especially when down a player where we didn't concede which was pleasing.

I would also add that no one in the team looked comfortable with that heat so all in all it was a pass mark even though we would like to see less points conceded.

3 Gus
2 Keary
1 Teddy

Big picture time - we are in the top 2 which is massive, we want that first final at home! We are now in a position where the following is a statement of fact..

If we can beat souths away and win our next 3 games at the SFS we will be playing in the grand final.

In regards to squad health, I'm not sure what the issue with cheese was but the Matty Johns show was reporting Suali'i might just be a burner. We had a few go on report but I only really see JWH getting time, the rest should be fines although Radley might get a week.

We still have a lot to play for in terms of 2nd place but I would still like to see the key players rested over the last 2 weeks. We should still be able to beat Raiders and Souths.

H.H

Juniors
3 - Gus
2 - Sitili
1 - Butcher

Thought Ted was strong as always, as was Collins in his first stint.

My brother reckons he'd heard during the week that Cheese had a calf complaint. Who knows, just hope it's nothing sinister in it and that he hasn't been playing up again.

Latest posts