What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Titans look to help Greg Bird

Apey

Staff member
Speaking of jail terms, what's happening with Stewart? Haven't found anything on that in a while.

whistle1

Juniors
ROFL @ the lameo Titans haterz going strong in this thread, every little chance they get, bag the sh*t out of them....

For me - hell no....I can't stand the guy...If he joins, I am no longer a Titans fan. That simple.

Last edited:
Scum player- scum club - perfect fit

Perth Red said:
"Helping him out" what a good spirited club they are!:D

Seriously do they think they look anything other than greedy opportunisits in this? Hopefully Gallop will not cave in and will ban him from the NRL for at least 5 years if his appeal fails.

My thoughts exactly.

Searle is a wanker btw.

Doggiesfan09

Juniors
utter bullsh!t..

if gallop allows this crap to happen, he has to quit, after backing the sharks decision to sack him as the "right decision"..we do the right thing by the game and we get screwed for it, yet manly,storm,broncos,roosters give the NRL the middle finger and get away with it

the only club he should be playing for is us

ftr Gavin Orr can go to hell, slimy bastard

If im not mistaken Cronulla sacked him , so tough titties, i suppose Seymour shouldnt be playing with the Warriors either .

Doggiesfan09

Juniors
utter bullsh!t..

if gallop allows this crap to happen, he has to quit, after backing the sharks decision to sack him as the "right decision"..we do the right thing by the game and we get screwed for it, yet manly,storm,broncos,roosters give the NRL the middle finger and get away with it

the only club he should be playing for is us

ftr Gavin Orr can go to hell, slimy bastard

And you can add Cronulla to that list of sticking the finger up at the NRL when they bought Maitua after he was sacked for his constant indiscretions you hypocritical twat

Cockadoodledoo

First Grade
And you can add Cronulla to that list of sticking the finger up at the NRL when they bought Maitua after he was sacked for his constant indiscretions you hypocritical twat

Actually the Bulldogs did the wrong thing there hence winning his unfair dismissal claim... The Sharks did nothing wrong at all.

Vossy

Bench

constant indescretions? i dont believe sticking a glass into his missus face was one of the indescretions..

i believe maitua won his unfair dismissal claim, so the dogs were wrong to sack him

you cant sack your star player then expect to replace him with no one, we have been doing the right thing by the game [the only club that actually gives a dam about the game and not self interest] and have sacked more then 2 players..Maitua,Bird,Seymour,Latu

we did the right thing by the game, we had the backing of the NRL to sack our star player unlike manly or the storm who turn a brown eye to the NRL..you could say our hand was forced cause we were dammed if we dont and dammed if we do..

ftr i still believe seymour should not have been sacked, he didnt do anything illegal, infact he was set up, he just liked to drink..he needed help, not a sacking

if the NRL actually cared about its image the following players would not have been seen again

Inglis
Stewart
Watmough
Laffranchi
Hunt
Lockyer
Thaiday

Latest posts