What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Titans sign a fullback

Misty Bee

First Grade
Auckland Warriors Mk II. Sign big names from the Pommy game, watch 'em die in the arse. This 4th version of the Gold Coast is looking a lot like the other 3.

nqboy

First Grade
Geez Misty, if my club was imploding like yours is, I'd be mindful of the glass house I was standing in before I started throwing too many stones.

Dr Crane

Live Update Team
Misty Bee said:
Auckland Warriors Mk II. Sign big names from the Pommy game, watch 'em die in the arse. This 4th version of the Gold Coast is looking a lot like the other 3.

The GC are singing Poms with a future.

Scott

Bench
Mathers is agood, solid fullback. He should develop nicely in the NRL and has the potential to be up there with the best going around today.

Lowey3

Juniors
PARRA_FAN said:
Gee at only 22 he could be anything. Ive seen him play he's a good defensive fullback, hasnt seen much of him in attack. Gold Coast are doing well with these signings.

Aids, they signed O'Dwyer who's a local junior. I reckon theyre bound to a sign a few more.

LMAO!!!!!!

A good defensive fullback ? lol

His one of the poorsest defensive full backs in super league (like a turnstyle at times),

However he is a threat going forward with ball in hand.

Never made the GB squad again this year before he injured the knee!

Other fans in OZ best get used to the guy celebrating a knock on as though his team has won the Grand Final - biggest gobs*ite in rugby league.

Latest posts