What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Titans sign Jennings

The Tank

Bench
TITANS SIGN JENNINGS

The Jetstar Gold Coast Titans are excited to announce they have signed promising Penrith Panthers centre Michael Jennings.

The 20-year-old will join the Jetstar Titans next season on a four-year deal following a release from the remaining seasons of his contract with Penrith.

Jennings, who represented Tonga in the 2008 Rugby League World Cup, made his NRL debut for the Panthers in 2007 and has since played 46 first grade games.

Jetstar Titans coach John Cartwright said Jennings would add to the club’s growing depth in the backline.

‘’He’s young, he’s got plenty of speed and I think he can really add a lot to our squad,’’ said Cartwright.

Jetstar Titans managing director Michael Searle said it was pleasing to secure the services of the promising young centre.

“Michael has shown he has great potential and his presence will add to our backline,’’ said Searle.

“Michael will give us added punch on the edges and we think he’s a player on the up.

http://www.titans.com/index.php?page_id=714

Only joking. ;-)

Last edited by a moderator:

*Sandy*

First Grade
f**king hell!!! I just shat myself and then I couldnt find the damn news!!!

You had me in panic mode you bastard!!! :lol:

choc_soldier

Coach
My heart skipped a beat there! I was filling with rage... and then it was all released like air out of a balloon.

Would have worked better on April 1.

Pumba

First Grade
My heart skipped a beat there! I was filling with rage... and then it was all released like air out of a balloon.

Would have worked better on April 1.

Nope. Because people would have been expecting it to false. Good one Tank :lol:

Kilkenny

Coach
Tank, perhaps you are in need of intervention and your post on Michael Jennings is just a release of frustration considering recent events surrounding your other love ie Chelsea FC. Despite the billions your club cant quite cut it and are likely to miss out on Champions League qualification for next season. I havent checked the EPL table lately but I am led to believe you may have been overtaken by the Villa. How humiliating. Man U third straight EPL title and likely to will all five major trophies.

The Tank

Bench
Oy! It's not funny if the other person gets hurt!!! :(

I've no doubt the Blues will hold onto a CL spot - we're poop but we're a few points ahead of Arsenal, who are equally as poop. As for ManU, I'm actually happy for them - they deserve it - without doubt the best club team in the world.

Hope I didn't give ya a heart-attack! :lol:

Kilkenny

Coach
Making fun of those with heart conditions is not funny.

On a serious note, Chelski need to splash the millions on getting Torres from Liverpool. Not that it will happen. But surely a Torress/Anelka partnership would bring glory.

The Tank

Bench
I just wanna see Drogba leave... We need a new striker but I highly doubt Liverpool would sell Torres and if they did it'd be for massive dollars. I just don't think Roman is willing to spend that much anymore. BTW, who do you support (I'm assuming ManU based on your previous post).

Latest posts