What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Titans to be partypoopers

RufusRex

Post Whore
in the pack the titans have one starting forward and a bunch of bench players ... they have an untested coach and a bunch of players who have never played together ... 2007 will be about building cohesion and combinations .. they will finish in the bottom 4. They will press higher on the ladder in 2008 but desperately need to buy a decent back row.

NK Arsenal

Juniors
RufusRex said:
they have an untested coach and a bunch of players who have never played together

The players have played together, look at this:

Dragons: Luke Bailey, Michael Henderson.
Panthers: Preston Campbell, Frank Puletua, Luke Swain.
Tigers: Scott Prince, Anthony Laffranchi.
Storm: Jake Webster, Steve Turner, Nathan Friend (+ Graham).
Eels: Matt Peterson, Luke O'Dwyer.
GB National Side: Brian Carney, Richie Mathers.

That's 15 out of 17 players signed so far that have connections with 1 or more players.

Dakink

Bench
I think bottom4 is a little harsh!!

Seriously I mid table to bottom of the eight is a realistic goal for the first season or two.

I does take time to develop combo's and some players we buy will flourish, some will falter. It will take few seasons for the feeder team players to come up to speed with what is expected from an NRL player.

Tank30

Juniors
My prediction is for Johns and Marshall to get hurt which would leave the Tigers and Knights will fight out the Wooden spoon.