What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Titans v Eels Saturday 3rd September

StEely Matt

Juniors
The full round 26 guide:

Friday 2 September, 2011
Knights Vs Rabbitohs Ausgrid Stadium 7.35pm (Ch 9)
Dragons Vs Panthers WIN Stadium 7.35pm (Ch 9)

Saturday 3 September, 2011
Warriors Vs Cowboys Mt Smart Stadium 7.30pm (Fox Sports 2 Live)(5.30pm Syd)
Sharks Vs Wests Tigers Toyota Stadium 7.30pm (Fox Sports 2 Live)
Titans Vs Eels Skilled Park 7.30pm (Fox Sports 2 Live)

Sunday 4 September, 2011
Bulldogs Vs Raiders ANZ Stadium 2.00pm (Fox Sports 2 Live)
Broncos Vs Sea Eagles Suncorp Stadium 4.00pm (Ch 9)
Roosters Vs Storm Sydney Football Stadium 7.00pm (Fox Sports 2 Live)

http://www.leagueunlimited.com/article.php?newsid=21760

84 Baby

Referee
Why Saturday?
Neither team will be in the finals, yet Brisbane, Manly & Melbourne all play on Sunday. Granted ground availabilty may play apart but wouldn't the NRL want to give finals bound teams as long a turn around as possible? Plus I want a Sunday arvo game

StEely Matt

Juniors
I wanted a Saturday night game, so I'm happy as!

The only Eels game I can and could get to all year... hopefully it's a win!

Eels Dude

Coach
Why Saturday?
Neither team will be in the finals, yet Brisbane, Manly & Melbourne all play on Sunday. Granted ground availabilty may play apart but wouldn't the NRL want to give finals bound teams as long a turn around as possible? Plus I want a Sunday arvo game

The NRL don't schedule the games Channel 9 and Foxtel do. The NRL have actually gone out of their way and step in to make sure Brisbane are playing on sunday afternoon as the Broncos want to honour Lockyer's last home game.

Tony Bongo

Bench
Tickets go on sale Monday. I'm going to see if I can do anything before then to organise unreserved seating for the Away Supporters bay. Even if I can't, it shouldn't be too hard for those of us that want to meet up and sit together to do so. I can't see it being a sell out but it would make it easier if they just had it unreserved like they do with the Home supporters end.

Tyler Durden

Juniors
this should be a retro / rivalry round thingy back to the early - mid 1990's where Parramatta and the Gold Coast ( Giants / Seagulls / Charges ) epic clashes where the least hopeless team would avoid the wooden spoon.

Latest posts