What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Titans vs South Sydney,Cbus Super Stadium - Saturday 3.00pm

Rabbits20

Immortal
The Titans back line has lots of pace which could be dangerous.

I expect them to target Goodwin. He'll have to be right on his game.

I honestly think it will be a close match. But I reckon Souths can do enough to get the win.

Miagi

Juniors
I am going up for the game on Saturday. Does anyone know if there is any parking available at or around CBUS Stadium? thanks

southsport

First Grade
Do you guys reckon GI will play on Saturday?

Also any news on Ben Lowe? Even though he's named I expect him to probably miss 2-3 weeks.

I'm assuming Grevsmuhl is a strong chance to play.

There has to be some doubt over GI and I wouldn't blame him if he stood down.

No word on Lowe, I was surprised to see him listed.

alien

Referee
I am going up for the game on Saturday. Does anyone know if there is any parking available at or around CBUS Stadium? thanks

i don't know, but are you on Steam by any chance??? played left 4 dead 2 with someone called "miagi" on there not long ago :)

southsport

First Grade

I made an enquiry and they said that there is not much parking and that you are better off catching the train or bus.

Park at Varsity Lakes station and train to Robina (next stop), walk to stadium.

Cheers.

Last edited:

Miagi

Juniors
I made an enquiry and they said that there is not much parking and that you are better off catching the train or bus.

Park at Varsity Lakes station and train to Robina (next stop), walk to stadium.

Cheers.
Ok thanks mate, i hope we can play well , i heard GI might have a serious hip injury ?? Bloody hope not

Rabbits20

Immortal
There has to be some doubt over GI and I wouldn't blame him if he stood down.

No word on Lowe, I was surprised to see him listed.

Hopefully we might get some more info tomorrow.

I reckon Grevsmuhl will come into the starting line up for Lowe.

southsport

First Grade

Another option:

Park at the Dog and Parrot, have a drink with a few fellow Souths fans, and catch the courtesy bus to the stadium.

southsport

First Grade
Late mail:

Titans v Rabbitohs

Saturday, 3:00pm at CBUS Super Stadium

Titans: Nate Myles pulled up well from Origin. He will take part in Friday’s captain’s run and is set to play. Aidan Sezer (hamstring) trained on Wednesday and is also set to take the field. Matt Srama went for surgery this week on ankle spurs and is out for a month.

Rabbitohs: Greg Inglis got through Origin without injury, although a decision is yet to be made on the star fullback as he battles tonsillitis. Ben Lowe (knee) remains in doubt, with Chris Grevsmuhl the likely inclusion.

southsport

First Grade
Thanks mate , that is what I will do

And another:

If you are coming in from the South, you can park at the Mudgeeraba playing fields & then catch the courtesy bus. Take the Springbrook exit of the Pacific highway & follow the signs to the parking area.

Brown: I Made the Right Move
Words & Video: Tom Skolarikis & Guy Bevan
Fri 29th May, 10:32AM
A A

Rabbitohs forward, Nathan Brown, is relishing being part of the Rabbitohs squad in 2015, the energetic utility forward praising senior Rabbitohs players for helping him in his development.
Brown came to the Rabbitohs at the beginning of 2015 after making his first grade debut for the Wests Tigers in 2014 and his proven to be an explosive inclusion in Michael Maguire’s 17 in his four matches for the Club.
“I’m absolutely loving this Club,” admitted Brown.
“I’m just glad I made the right move. (There were) more opportunities and personally I just wanted a fresh start and Souths gave me the opportunity.
“Greg Inglis and John Sutton – they’ve been terrific. At every training session, they’re always trying to help me and I’m grateful for them.”

http://www.rabbitohs.com.au/news/2015/05/29/brown_i_made_the_rig.html

Aaron Gray says he wants to keep his spot on Souths left wing
South Sydney Rabbitohs

• by:
  • 20 hours ago May 28, 2015 4:02PM

SOUTH Sydney’s latest exciting backline discovery Aaron Gray is in no hurry to hand his left wing spot back to the Rabbitohs newly minted Kangaroos representative Alex Johnston.

Gray, 21, has played four matches, bagging five tries in the last three, including doubles against St George Illawarra and Parramatta.
“It’s been a good introduction to my career,” Gray said.
“The big boys and the halves are laying the platform for us there and making my job on the wing a bit easier.” Johnston, who made his Test debut against New Zealand last month, has played at either fullback or the right wing since Gray broke into the Souths team in late April.
“AJ says he wants his left wing spot back, but I said I’m going to try and keep it,” Gray said.
Gray, Johnston, fellow backs Adam Reynolds, John Sutton and Dylan Walker, and forwards Jason Clark and Cameron McInnes are other products of the Rabbitohs famed local nursery in this season’s senior squad.

http://www.news.com.au/sport/nrl/aa...souths-left-wing/story-fndv36md-1227372389330

rabbitohs95

Bench
Really liking Brown come off the bench. Similar to what George did back in 2013. If he continues his form it wouldn't surprise me to see him start.