What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

TLT vs Cowboy

Frenzy.

Immortal
Some good signs with Players back from injury and some young fellows adding enthusiasm and pushing their cases., ...chance to kick clear of some other clubs . All points to a win . So how come I feel we will lose ? Sharks fan for too long I guess.:confused:

Cronullafied.
  • The Sharks have won 10 of their past 11 games against the Cowboys - due a loss?
  • Cowboys winger Kyle Feldt has scored eight tries in his past seven games against the Sharks - cunova thing. Always does us over somehow
  • Sharks winger Ronaldo Mulitalo has scored 30 tries in 27 games at PointsBet Stadium - good
  • Cowboys fullback Scott Drinkwater will play his 100th game for the club - milestone games have pulled us up before
  • The Sharks have won four of their past five games at PointsBet Stadium - good

Taulagi is a big out for Stony
Yeah, very good player. His defence in origin was superb.

Just on ss making his debut I'm totally expecting the fox sports crew to go over the top like with jye gray and spend half the game with the camera on his mum in the crowd hey

Frenzy.

Immortal
Yeah, very good player. His defence in origin was superb.

Just on ss making his debut I'm totally expecting the fox sports crew to go over the top like with jye gray and spend half the game with the camera on his mum in the crowd hey
Oh yeah, fo sho. He'll have a big fan base being a local, and popular, lad.

Frenzy.

Immortal
Bit of a waste for a player of his calibre. I don't mind him as impact off the bench but he needs a role not just as an insurance policy.
Of course it is but there is also an advantage to have a part time forward who is really a 3/4 on the bench.

I don't have any concerns about however the bench is used TBH. It's all well covered.

About 11 I reckon. He'll also be cover for Iro/SS in case they don't cut the mustard.
Last week he played 16, with Uele back for Tooks who played 11.
I think Talakai will get about 20, I think OK minutes will decrease.
It's good position to be in

It is great having quality of Talakai on bench it gives Fitz flexibility, which middles playing well.
I would like OK minutes reduced too about 25, and Hazelton to 30.
Especially now Toby into game 2, Talakai can cover.
Williams had that cork, might be this game minutes reduced

ragzouken

Juniors
Cronullafied.
  • The Sharks have won 10 of their past 11 games against the Cowboys - due a loss?
  • Cowboys winger Kyle Feldt has scored eight tries in his past seven games against the Sharks - cunova thing. Always does us over somehow
  • Sharks winger Ronaldo Mulitalo has scored 30 tries in 27 games at PointsBet Stadium - good
  • Cowboys fullback Scott Drinkwater will play his 100th game for the club - milestone games have pulled us up before
3/5 possible cronulification
Also debut of local sensation big section of the limited crowd have abit attached

DJDL

Bench
Cronullafied.

You left out that it’s a FTA game.
Classic shit the bed situation.

dinghydi

Juniors
Cronullafied.
Cronullafornication maybe ? or is that too yankified ?

Latest posts