What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

TLT vs. Newcastle Nuggets

Inferno

Coach
Shit. Ok So Moyzah goes into 6 now. He'll be out to prove a point hopefully. Hope it's not too serious. FFS

I think that will probably be more of a problem. I don't think he has a habit of playing well when he's needed to step up... Hope I'm wrong. Defending next to his mate Wade Graham will hopefully help.

Mr Angry

Not a Referee
Defending next to his mate Wade Graham will hopefully help.

Not sure that will happen. That is what got him dropped.

The long term plan is for Trindall to defend on the left. He has Wade for this year and Teig next year whom he has many games with, and Silky Sifa and Ronnie. I would not be changing, keep building that combo.

Nicho defends right, Moylan is replacing him.

Guess we find out tomorrow.

Tiger Shark

Bench
I think that will probably be more of a problem. I don't think he has a habit of playing well when he's needed to step up... Hope I'm wrong. Defending next to his mate Wade Graham will hopefully help.
I seem to recall him stepping up from time to time but obviously it’s not often enough.

bluefox68

Staff member
Whoever is defending on the right side is defending against Ponga …

Just sayin’ …

It wouldn't shock me if the Knights tactics switch it up with Ponga playing across both sides, definitely more on the right than usual.
Well they kind of have to going into the finals otherwise the top teams will have them for din dins.
We'll see if they do, and if we are a 'top' team.

Moylan has close to two hundred games experience played SOO he should be able to defend on the right side.
He should also see what a chance to put himself in front of super league clubs.

What I don't get is how Fitz loves Kaufisi straight onto bench over Colquhoun

Tiger Shark

Bench
Moylan has close to two hundred games experience played SOO he should be able to defend on the right side.

Kaufusi has experience and prior to injury was one of the first props picked. Yeah he’s not flashy but you know what you’ll get. Would have been happy either way but see why he went him.

I do like that bench, big and powerful.

Kaufusi has experience and prior to injury was one of the first props picked. Yeah he’s not flashy but you know what you’ll get. Would have been happy either way but see why he went him.

I do like that bench, big and powerful.
JC can play more of an edge then anyone on the bench though

Frenzy.

Immortal

That's obvious. Herb is seen as a top 17 player and Colquhoun is seen as backup.

Fitz is real big on stick & pick.