What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

TLT vs Tigers round 3, 2024

Stake Removed

First Grade
1. Kennedy
2. Katoa
3. Ramien
4. Talakai
5. Mulitalo
6. Trindall
7. Hynes
8. Rudolf
9. Brailey
10. Kaufisi
11. Williams
12. Wilton
13. McInnes

14.Finucane
15. Hunt
16. Burns
17. Hazelton

18. Iro
19. Hau Tapuha
20. Atkinson
21. Stonestreet
22. Berrell

bluefox68

Staff member
Hmmmm...

They might prove me wrong, but it seems weird to put Jack W in out of position and then have Burns on the bench...

Maybe he is going to play Burns in the run-on side and have JW come off the bench - that'd make more sense (to me).

Stake Removed

First Grade
Hmmmm...

They might prove me wrong, but it seems weird to put Jack W in out of position and then have Burns on the bench...

Maybe he is going to play Burns in the run-on side and have JW come off the bench - that'd make more sense (to me).
That's what I am thinking as well

Stake Removed

First Grade
Hmmmm...

Maybe he starts with Williams on edge see if he can handle it, if he does great, that extra coverage during the season would be great.
Has Burns as backup, always switch Williams to a middle

DJDL

Bench
Hmmmm...

Jack played right edge exclusively when he came into grade.
It’s only since the emergence of Nikora he’s been shaped into a middle.

Here's the thing,
The last few years we've had 3 prominent edge forwards, Nikora, Wilton, and Graham.
All three got used due to injury and suspension.
We lost Graham this year without really replacing him. I don't count Burns as he looks to me to be a back up player.
I suggest that the coaches have had Williams training as both a middle and an edge for this very situation.
They do plan out for these scenarios.

Same as if a back goes down in a game *touch wood*, we have no backs on the bench. There would be a plan as to what positional changes occur.

Stake Removed

First Grade
This is when and I can only think of in last 10 years two players of real quality Luke Lewis and Mitch Aubusson that injury anywhere in your team these guys could slot in and not miss a beat, no team has that quality of player anymore we were lucky to have Luke.
They are worth a lot more than they were paid

shadowboxer

First Grade
Here's the thing,
The last few years we've had 3 prominent edge forwards, Nikora, Wilton, and Graham.
All three got used due to injury and suspension.
We lost Graham this year without really replacing him. I don't count Burns as he looks to me to be a back up player.
I suggest that the coaches have had Williams training as both a middle and an edge for this very situation.
They do plan out for these scenarios.

Same as if a back goes down in a game *touch wood*, we have no backs on the bench. There would be a plan as to what positional changes occur.
History should prove this to be a very accurate post. I’m sure the coach would say “shhhh” is he could. Well done

Ozzi_78

First Grade
Fins up Dan losing his mind over not picking Iro against the tigers. Calm down mate. This is classic security from Fitz. He knows we should win this week and he is making sure of it. I don’t see anything in Iro to be honest.

Frenzy.

Immortal
Fins up Dan losing his mind over not picking Iro against the tigers. Calm down mate. This is classic security from Fitz. He knows we should win this week and he is making sure of it. I don’t see anything in Iro to be honest.
OCD. ADHD. ODD. ASPD.

Frenzy.

Immortal
How many times did he run that out? 25? 30? snowman needs to give him some new phrases.