What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

TNA SuperThread SPOILERS

I heard the Eddie Edwards eye socket injury against Sami Callihan was ugly. But f**k me, that was BRUTAL! You could tell Callihan was shocked, but that didn’t stop it being properly bad.

Also, I will give credit where it is due. The Callis/D’Amore era has got off to a great start. Focusing on in ring product has paid off, and the talent they’ve brought in has been top notch. The build for Brian Cage has been epic!

Would love to be at their upcoming Impact vs Lucha Underground event. Will be absolutely off the chain!

Well Impact have definitely traded up for their upcoming Redemption PPV. Announced originally was Aries vs Patron for the Impact World Title. With Patron fired, it has now been changed to a three-way match of Aries vs Fenix vs Pentagon Jr.

Two title changes from the Redemption PPV:

- Eli Drake & Scott Steiner def. LAX (Santana & Ortiz) to win the Impact Tag Titles

- Pentagon Jr def. Austin Aries & Fenix to win the Impact World Title

Also, Tessa Blanchard & Don Callis both made their on screen debuts tonight.

All reports are this was a very good PPV. Judging by the highlights I agree.

From Day 2 of the Impact TV tapings:

- Su Yung def Allie for the Women’s Title

- Austin Aries def Pentagon Jr for the World Title

Also, Winter (Katie Lee Burchill) is returning to the promotion.

Some recent title changes:

- Andrew Everett & DJZ def. Eli Drake & Scott Steiner for the Tag Team Titles
- Su Yung def. Allie to win the Knockouts Title
- The Grand Championship has officially been merged with the World Title, after Aries def. Pentagon Jr

And we are getting a return of the Midnight Express vs Original Midnight Express angle from JCP, this time with LAX. Hernandez has returned at the most recent tapings, teaming with Homicide and being managed by Eddie Kingston. Ortiz and Santana are being managed by Konnan & Diamante. The story is Kingston is the one who took out Konnan, as he feels the younger guys have no respect and aren't up to the challenge.

havent seen any TNA for the longest time, but from what I've been reading Callis has been doing a great job with booking...these results I have been reading...kind of make...dare I say it...sense :-o

The matches are:

- Fenix vs Johnny Impact vs Taiji Ishimori vs Petey Williams

- Allie vs Tessa Blanchard

- Eddie Edwards vs Tommy Dreamer in a Hardcore Match

- Matt Sydal (c) vs Brian Cage for the X Division Championship

- Su Yung (c) vs Madison Rayne for the Knockouts Championship

- LAX (Santana & Ortiz w. Konnan) (c) vs OGZ (Homicide vs Hernandez w. Eddie Kingston) in a Street Fight for the Tag Team Championship

- Pentagon Jr vs Sami Callihan in a Mask vs Hair match

- Austin Aries (c) vs Moose for the Impact World Championship

Scarlett Bordeaux (ex ROH) debuts for Impact, and goes full heel by playing off Attitude Era raunchiness. Started out nervous, but finished hard. Another Impact storyline that I’m looking forward to seeing build.

Best part to come out of Slammiversary is that they haven’t taken their foot off the accelerator, kudos to Cyrus & D’Amore. An excellent X-Division Title rematch, a good set up for Eddie Edwards moving into the World Title picture, development in the Women’s & Tag divisions, all while keeping the foot down for their new acts like Killer Kross and the Desi Hit Squad.

This is looking like the best Bound For Glory since TNA had that ill-fated partnership with Wrestle-1 in 2014. Top talent, great storylines, and great wrestlers both male and female.

Might need to drop some $$$ on the FITE app for this PPV.

Only the one title change at the Bound for Glory PPV tonight, with Johnny Impact def Austin Aries for the Impact World Title. The unknown story coming out of it was Aries no selling after the 3 count, flipping off Impact MD Ed Nordholm & GM Don Callis, leaving stablemates Moose & Killer Kross at ringside, and walking straight to the back.

The only other title match was the Knockouts Title, with Tessa Blanchard defeating Taya Valkyrie. The X-Division & Tag Titles were not defended (Brian Cage was in a 6 Man Tag alongside Penatgon Jr & Fenix vs OVE and the LAX vs OGz match was non-title).