What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

TNA World Heavyweight Championship

slaytera

Juniors
At tnawrestling.com on the TNA Today program, they unveiled there brand new TNA World Heavyweight Championship. It look's pretty cool!

Your thought's?

Misanthrope

Staff member
TNAWorldHvywtTitle.jpg

Looks pretty good

Once Dead

Bench
Looks old school and something worthy of a champion.....brilliant......I loved the NWA title simply because it had the Australian flag on one plate but I can let that go since TNA is looking for it's own identity.

slaytera

Juniors
Impellitteri said:
Looks old school and something worthy of a champion.....brilliant......I loved the NWA title simply because it had the Australian flag on one plate but I can let that go since TNA is looking for it's own identity.
TNA_World_014.jpg

Once Dead

Bench
lotm said:
err ... o-kay.

Ok, let me qualify my statment.......I like the fact that TNA belt acknowledges regions around the world (Australia being a reknowned hotbed of first class professional wrestling decades ago) just like the old NWA title, and in my eyes that is pretty cool.......there? Good enough?

Once Dead

Bench
TNA_World_028.JPG

Better than the spinning joke the WWE calls a world title......in fact, one of the best looking new titles in YEARS

it doesnt just look good, but its possibly the most prestigious belt in wrestling now.

smackdowns world title has edge holding it, but its been around one joke after the next for the past several years angle excluding. raws has been a joke for way too long now,
and for a belt which has been around the waist of a lot of great wrestlers, having cena defeat everyone and then turning it into a f**king turntable, makes it almost as pathetic as the womens belt that allundra/madusa trashed.

man i wish tna had a weekly show on oz tv, so sick of wwe