What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

To all forum users...

Status
Not open for further replies.

hybrid_tiger

Coach
EELectrocuted said:
Mighty Dragon said:
Firstly, sorry for starting such a negative thread but i think this issue HAS to be addresed.

This forum is becoming out of hand. Every post is ridiculed even when some new guy is honestly try to start an intelligent conversation. Not naming any names but:

KINGLING
and EELectrocuted.

All you do is abuse with no reason, calling people "nerds" makes you feel so big and so cool, when at the same time you are some of the leading posters of this what you call, "g@y" forum.You are so arrogant in almost all of you replies, thinking you are sooo much cooler then everyone here. Grow up, and if you dont like it LUMP IT.

If I am the only one on this forum that thinks this way, tell me?!

i am a leading poster?? that is f***ing laughable! i dont even have 200 posts!! the only reason i have anywhere near 200 posts is because ive been stuck at home for a f***en week and have had jack sh*t to do. yeah i am cooler than you because you are a f***ing bitch! you are crying about abuse on an internet forum , YOU NERD!!!! i cant stress how much of a cry baby merkin you are. and to these new people who come on and start topics with a question in it - you deserve to be abused you dumb sh*t arseholes! there is a thread where every conceivable question you could possibly have about the game has been answered...probably more than once! :lol:
and the reason most of my posts have been abusive - i critcise some dumb f**k for starting a stupid topic and i get abused therefore i have to defend myself, whenever i try to end an argument some other f*** who wasnt even included in the original argument will come in and put in their 2 cents forcing me to once again defend myself. the argument i had with tingha express was purely for laughs, tingha understood that we shared a laugh in a pm.
MIGHTY DRAGON - MIND YOUR OWN BUSINESS! come monday i my visits to this gay f***ing nerd joint will be few and far between. so calm down.
and also when i came on here out of boredom on monday or tuesday or whatever there was already alot of abusive posts, so dont f***ing single me out you KEYBOARD HERO!
in all seriousness some of you need to address how seriously you take this place.im not naming names :roll: (mighty dragon :roll: :roll: ) but - MIGHTY DRAGON, MOFFO, EL DUQUE, HYBRID TIGER, hmmm seem to have forgotten the rest of the nerd squad ( moffo and el duque are exempt from nerd classification) but there are more of you out there that are so f***ing gay that an abusive post on an internet forum can upset you!
and for those of you who say that it is driving mario away - NO IT ISNT. if it was upsetting him he would say something, like he has done on the chatroom. when things got out of hand he asked us to tone it down and we all did. so forget that theory. he even said that wasnt the reason for his recent absence.
so in conclusion - mighty dragon is a little nerdy cocksmoker who cant handle abuse on an INTERNET FORUM and some of you really need to have a look at how much you need this place in order for you to function properly. you arent healthy if you take this place so seriously.
p.s. sorry if there are any spelling mistakes in there i was typing as fats as i could just in case the topic became locked during my typing.

If you dont get warned or banned for this then something is seriously wrong.

This thread is precisely about posts such as this and yet here you go continuing along like nothing has even happened swearing and cursing everyone. You make me sick.

And Btw, i dont take this place seriously. But the last time i checked the title of this forum was NRL GAME 2003, not ABUSE BAR.

Seriously, I dont want to start arguments here, but this post really crosses the line - especially with the thread topic.

Anonymous

Juniors
hybrid_tiger said:
EELectrocuted said:
Mighty Dragon said:
Firstly, sorry for starting such a negative thread but i think this issue HAS to be addresed.

This forum is becoming out of hand. Every post is ridiculed even when some new guy is honestly try to start an intelligent conversation. Not naming any names but:

KINGLING
and EELectrocuted.

All you do is abuse with no reason, calling people "nerds" makes you feel so big and so cool, when at the same time you are some of the leading posters of this what you call, "g@y" forum.You are so arrogant in almost all of you replies, thinking you are sooo much cooler then everyone here. Grow up, and if you dont like it LUMP IT.

If I am the only one on this forum that thinks this way, tell me?!

i am a leading poster?? that is f***ing laughable! i dont even have 200 posts!! the only reason i have anywhere near 200 posts is because ive been stuck at home for a f***en week and have had jack sh*t to do. yeah i am cooler than you because you are a f***ing bitch! you are crying about abuse on an internet forum , YOU NERD!!!! i cant stress how much of a cry baby merkin you are. and to these new people who come on and start topics with a question in it - you deserve to be abused you dumb sh*t arseholes! there is a thread where every conceivable question you could possibly have about the game has been answered...probably more than once! :lol:
and the reason most of my posts have been abusive - i critcise some dumb f**k for starting a stupid topic and i get abused therefore i have to defend myself, whenever i try to end an argument some other f*** who wasnt even included in the original argument will come in and put in their 2 cents forcing me to once again defend myself. the argument i had with tingha express was purely for laughs, tingha understood that we shared a laugh in a pm.
MIGHTY DRAGON - MIND YOUR OWN BUSINESS! come monday i my visits to this gay f***ing nerd joint will be few and far between. so calm down.
and also when i came on here out of boredom on monday or tuesday or whatever there was already alot of abusive posts, so dont f***ing single me out you KEYBOARD HERO!
in all seriousness some of you need to address how seriously you take this place.im not naming names :roll: (mighty dragon :roll: :roll: ) but - MIGHTY DRAGON, MOFFO, EL DUQUE, HYBRID TIGER, hmmm seem to have forgotten the rest of the nerd squad ( moffo and el duque are exempt from nerd classification) but there are more of you out there that are so f***ing gay that an abusive post on an internet forum can upset you!
and for those of you who say that it is driving mario away - NO IT ISNT. if it was upsetting him he would say something, like he has done on the chatroom. when things got out of hand he asked us to tone it down and we all did. so forget that theory. he even said that wasnt the reason for his recent absence.
so in conclusion - mighty dragon is a little nerdy cocksmoker who cant handle abuse on an INTERNET FORUM and some of you really need to have a look at how much you need this place in order for you to function properly. you arent healthy if you take this place so seriously.
p.s. sorry if there are any spelling mistakes in there i was typing as fats as i could just in case the topic became locked during my typing.

If you dont get warned or banned for this then something is seriously wrong.

This thread is precisely about posts such as this and yet here you go continuing along like nothing has even happened swearing and cursing everyone. You make me sick.

And Btw, i dont take this place seriously. But the last time i checked the title of this forum was NRL GAME 2003, not ABUSE BAR.

Seriously, I dont want to start arguments here, but this post really crosses the line - especially with the thread topic.

yeah well the post was completely relevant CONSIDERING THE TOPIC AT HAND!! you reckon i should get banned? why? because of the swear words in the post? you dont like swear words? mummy still wash your mouth out if you swear does she? do i make you sick? do you think i care what some LITTLE (i read you stats for the forum team thing) bitch cares about me? i cant believe people are getting upset by swear words in this day and age. hybrid, you are a bloody nerd. face it.
i cant see how you can critisise my post in here! it was completely relevant to the subject matter. all of it was true but still you are crying about it. for christs sake!
if you can outline where my post "crosses the line" i would appreciate it.
i cant see any line crossing in the post but im not a f**king loser nerd like you.

Priddo

Juniors
i agree with eel, his post was very relevant especially because of the topic. hybrid you have no idea. get your hand of that joystick.

Status
Not open for further replies.